Rihanna snaps when someone asks about when her new album will come out (video)

• Leader

R9 is really never coming out. :cackling:

Rihanna did a live stream and of course all the comments were like WhErE iS tHe AlBuM???? :sponge:

:rihit: She snapped and said: 

"if one of y’all ask me about the album one more time, while i’m trying to save the world unlike y’all president..."

She spilt the tea :rihstare:

What do y'all think about this? Did she lie :didilie:

r9.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

well if she would talk about the record instead of joking about it that it would never come all the time, people wouldn't ask her this much...is it so bad her fans want to know when new stuff is coming? People are dying and Rihanna is complaining about fans asking about her new album.

can't stand that woman at all. Can't sing, people booed her and were walking out during the ANTI tour and well I can't blame them cuz I walked out too.

Not even mentioning her horrible jamaican accent she often uses while she can perfectly speak English

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

well if she would talk about the record instead of joking about it that it would never come all the time, people wouldn't ask her this much...is it so bad her fans want to know when new stuff is coming? People are dying and Rihanna is complaining about fans asking about her new album.

can't stand that woman at all. Can't sing, people booed her and were walking out during the ANTI tour and well I can't blame them cuz I walked out too.

Not even mentioning her horrible jamaican accent she often uses while she can perfectly speak English

This post is so ignorant/biased. you clearly came here to bash whatever celebrity was in this video, doesnt matter if rihanna or not. you just came to hate hard eh?

The train of thought here is all over the place, and you don't like people with Jamaican accents i assume? 

Spread love, not hate.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I get both sides of it. Fans just want new music bc they love her music and eras and it can come off as unappreciative for her to get mad about being asked about it. Rihanna is trying to do other things in life and I'm sure it gets annoying always being asked the same question. Imagine never being able to talk about anything else without a specific topic coming up that you've already expressed a million times you don't want to talk about.

I think the title of this post is a little "click-baity" though. She didn't snap at all and seemed calm.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, A.a.A said:

This post is so ignorant/biased. you clearly came here to bash whatever celebrity was in this video, doesnt matter if rihanna or not. you just came to hate hard eh?

The train of thought here is all over the place, and you don't like people with Jamaican accents i assume? 

Spread love, not hate.

lol don't twist my words. I said she speaks fluently English but in her songs she often uses her accent which I think is quite bad. she USES her roots to gain money in her songs a la Man Down but in interviews, concerts, and such she suddenly speaks normal without any accent so I think it's gross of her to use her roots just to make money.

Can't stand her, if she was really proud of her roots she wouldn't be using different accents ;).

Never ever have I claimed I dislike jamaican accents, I said I hate when she fakes it which she does often

1 hour ago, A.a.A said:

Spread love, not hate.

Also she is saving us as she claims? She is doing what everyone is doing, why does she have to put herself into a hero position? She's just a diva which I aboslutely HATE.

1 hour ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

lol don't twist my words. I said she speaks fluently English but in her songs she often uses her accent which I think is quite bad. she USES her roots to gain money in her songs a la Man Down but in interviews, concerts, and such she suddenly speaks normal without any accent so I think it's gross of her to use her roots just to make money.

Can't stand her, if she was really proud of her roots she wouldn't be using different accents ;).

Never ever have I claimed I dislike jamaican accents, I said I hate when she fakes it which she does often

You're clearly a moron and a hater. First of all, it's not a Jamaican accent. Rihanna is Bajan. Second, many people from the Caribbean have accents when around family, friends and people within the culture and are able to integrate more when in public. Even in general speak, Rihanna still very clearly has her accent. Rihanna wasn't born in this country. Is she even an American citizen? Her father, and I believe the rest of her family, still live in Barbados. You should stfu.

• Like 1

I wouldn't be so harsh on her. In the years 2005-2013 she accustomed people to loads of new music every single year. She slowed it down with ANTI, which is arguably her best record. And even though it's been 4 years since this album I wouldn't say it's that much. Almost every artist needs to take a longer break after some albums (and Riri has released already 9!). So if the waiting comes with quality, I would say let's give her the time she needs. On the other hand, I think she should be more delicate in that matter. I do understand the impatient fans but let's face the truth - it's mainly because she used to bo se prolific in the past but she is not gone for THAT long and she has released some stuff in the meantime.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block