Can Demi Lovato Make A Comeback?

I feel that of the ones you named, the only one who has "real superstar" (even as a musician and composer) is Ariana Grande, she is on another level. :nyschool:
Selena is good but all her songs sound the same. I liked Miley but after Younger Now I lost interest. :brityawning:
As for Demi, her music has never caught my attention, will it be charisma? I don't know, but she has been working since 2008, I feel like she has had a much more lasting and solid career than other teenpop's (Hilary Duff). She has even been better on the charts than Miley since 2015. :raven:

My answer is no. 

This is the girl who went after Mariah Carey. Got attacked online by the lambily just to say f off social media. Come back in 24 hours. Blames her Management for her relapse instead of taking responsibility herself. Also I don't know but her victim mentality and fake woke stuff is really annoying.  She turned a lot of people off.

In the end. Cult status might be it for her. 

I think Selena Gomez really did win in her era of Disney stars. Cos just like Hilary Duff. She managed to have a squeaky clean image. 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, warioaddams said:

She's going to be the Xtina of this generation. A few hits but forgotten in the future.

demi lovato GIF by Christina Aguilera

That's exactly what i wanted to write :zoomzoom: good thing that she's her fan :tiffanynod:

I mean, they are really similar. Both are the voices of theier generation. Both started as child Disney stars. Both were more vocally talented but less succesful than their immediate competition (Christina and Britney - Demi and Miley/Selena). Both have as many hits as flops and even though both are still important figures for fans, LGBT community and people interested in pop music, they became irrelevant for wider audience after less than 10 years of career :mattafact:

• Leader
5 hours ago, SpearsSpearsBrit said:

I feel that of the ones you named, the only one who has "real superstar" (even as a musician and composer) is Ariana Grande, she is on another level. :nyschool:
Selena is good but all her songs sound the same. I liked Miley but after Younger Now I lost interest. :brityawning:
As for Demi, her music has never caught my attention, will it be charisma? I don't know, but she has been working since 2008, I feel like she has had a much more lasting and solid career than other teenpop's (Hilary Duff). She has even been better on the charts than Miley since 2015. :raven:

I see no lies detected :raven:

• Leader
7 minutes ago, blackguillemot said:

She still needs to at least reach level of Xtina to end up like her.

Demi has a lot to offer, but compared to others she needs more catchy tracks. I do find her voice somewhat good but flat at the same time. I can't get into her still, the songs are kind of boring.

Confident says otherwise :evilpatrick:

Demi hasn't really done anything interesting/relevant in her over 10 years old career. :zoomzoom: So...no. She can not make a comeback because all of her career has always been the same, I see no highs and no lows. Pretty boring if you ask me :brityawning:. Maybe I'm wrong because I have never paid attention to her, but that just proves my point. I'm a huge pop music lover, but when it comes to her, I'm part of the GP. So I'm pretty sure MOST GP people perceive her the same way as I do. 

She's talented, yes. But she does not have that X Factor. So I'm gonna have to say no, no, no. britney spears beyonce GIF

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block