2 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

Yeah, I wasn't very impressed with the Overprotected edit. That music video is so iconic and I think this one just looks sloppy. :sipney: However, the Crazy one actually turned out pretty great. I love the added scenes. :yeahhh:

I have yet to check out the others cause I gave up on it after Overprotected:yesokay:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello! I'm new here (I saw this website before creating an account as I saw some information about the Gimme More funeral original version).

Anyway, thank you so much for sharing my videos! I have to admit that the Overprotected is one of my first videos in 4K, didn't had too much edit skills and I didn't had the choice to mix alternative scenes for avoiding that YouTube blocks the video (as it said before here, thank you). Of course, they are not real 4K because they weren't shot in 4K, but taking the SD Mastered version and/or recording the video on a channel and upscale them to 4K by making it more sharpen/smoother, adjusting the quality etc. can make at least, a better quality compared to the original VEVO ones. For Overprotected, it was my first 4K 60FPS video, I knew that 60FPS was a risk for Britney videos, so it was a test, I did after Oops I did it again in 4K (original frame rate, without 60FPS). People liked more how it was smooth with 60FPS so that's why I continued to do that. After, if you really really don't like the 60FPS, I will make a website with original frame rate and original music video without edit.

I'm sorry if it's counted as advertisment but if you want to see more Britney Spears videos in 4K, here is the link of my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtYeXzwgquDvdqsrwJX19uA

I did Radar and Everytime in 4K 60FPS, the uncut Toxic video in 1080p 60FPS, (and my first videos) Toxic and Gimme More in 720p with original frame rate.

I plan to make more Britney Spears music videos in 4K, and also, planning to make the best edit I can ever make: coloring each frame of the leaked scenes of the Gimme More video and try to enhance the quality, it's however a big project.

Anyway, thank you so much for loving my work! I'm currently busy that's why I can't publish a new video each week, and editing those videos take so much of time!

Archived