• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Gayseus911 said:

If Lou and Jaime are hungry for money then they should upgrade Britneys videos to 4K, it'll certainly increase views and that way the vultures can collect a YouTube check :awkblink:

She can’t even make up her mind on what to post on Instagram :zoomzoom:

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, zenden78 said:

i wish i can have this in such a quality. this performance is so underrated. i miss that Britney so much :otears:

I wish there was better quality video for this performance

It's not fair, with so many mediocre young performers today they all get HD/4K recordings and Britney in her prime we're lucky if we get 480p :crying2:

• Like 1
12 hours ago, TylerTremallose said:

Mine automatically connects to 1080 though

It still goes to HD if you've changed it manually recently. And its just a recommendation to save bandwidth its not a mandatory roll out. So it won't happen to everyone depending where you live (country, state, etc..)

• Like 1
  • Super Mods

Hnnng~ :wontcry: ok I watched Overprotected first because obvi. It's faaaaake. :queenie: It's editeeed. First of all the Bombastic Love intro is gone (iconic) and then 7 seconds in and the door scene pops in when it's not supposed to be there and i'm like wait what is this and then a lot more cutscenes and then there's one from the Darkchild remix video and that was IT for me. I had to close it cause I can't, I just can't i - :dead:

• Haha 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

6 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Hnnng~ :wontcry: ok I watched Overprotected first because obvi. It's faaaaake. :queenie: It's editeeed. First of all the Bombastic Love intro is gone (iconic) and then 7 seconds in and the door scene pops in when it's not supposed to be there and i'm like wait what is this and then a lot more cutscenes and then there's one from the Darkchild remix video and that was IT for me. I had to close it cause I can't, I just can't i - :dead:

If the original is uploaded it will get removed so they had to do that :outwithit:

• Like 2