Lemonade is overrated [Opinion]

Facts are Facts.

Everything after Sasha Fierce has been beyond mediocre, with the exception of Partition.

Lemonade doesn't have a single song that holds up to the hype.

Honestly if any other artist released what she put out, it would have been universally panned. It's all just hype.

You can't even give her credit for the visuals because the majority of it has been exposed as being stolen, and much of it from black artists at that.

It's extremely cringeworthy if you actually set the hype aside and actually think about it.

But per usual she gets away with it just because she's Beyonce...

• Love 1
17 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

Facts are Facts.

Everything after Sasha Fierce has been beyond mediocre, with the exception of Partition.

Lemonade doesn't have a single song that holds up to the hype.

Honestly if any other artist released what she put out, it would have been universally panned. It's all just hype.

You can't even give her credit for the visuals because the majority of it has been exposed as being stolen, and much of it from black artists at that.

It's extremely cringeworthy if you actually set the hype aside and actually think about it.

But per usual she gets away with it just because she's Beyonce...

britney stan calling someone medicore, ive seen it all haha

On 4/10/2020 at 10:58 AM, Blackout2006 said:

Sorry, i said what I said :queenflopga: yes, lemonade is overrated. I understand why people love it (because of it praising black culture) but fans and critics made it seem like the best album ever. The fact that Lemonade was rated as the album of the decade, and Melodrama wasn’t shows how much useless praise it got. Out of 12 tracks, I only liked formation,hold up, and castles, daddy lessons and love drought. And it ends there. Sorry is just plain vulgar, Beyoncé sounded constipated yet angry in 6 inch:feelingit:, she tried to sound like a rockstar in don’t hurt yourself but failed miserably :billie: and the album was just miserable :byesmoke: plus, only because it was Beyoncé who made the record, people breathe it like as if the album pays their bills:searching: also, it’s bullcrap that the album has a 92 percent rating in meta critic. That’s too much for this album. 72 would have been the best for it:nochillbrit: 

BEYONCE (self titled album)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>lemon juice :beysip::firega:

lemonade.jpg

However @Blackout2006i disagree. It's an amazing album. 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, exposingmediocrity said:

britney stan calling someone medicore, ive seen it all haha

Sit down clowny :roxxy: Imagine creating an account just to solely bash someone. I do not like Beyonce but I do not remember making a seperate account solely for bashing her :roxxy: But this is what the internet has brought us to: COWARDS HAVING THE AUDACITY :roxxy:

• Love 1
On 2/6/2021 at 2:33 PM, StephenDallas said:

Carly Rae Jepsens E.Mo.Tion deserves Lemonades success 

I think Emotion has songs mostly accessible for gays while Lemonade has songs accessible for EVERYONE imo. Also Emotion is just about bops. While Lemonade has not only bops its visionary and has actually artistry and message and an actual concept behind it. It has it all. Emotion simply doesn't 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block