Lemonade is overrated [Opinion]

7 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Come back when Beyonce can do splits or a back flip. The only thing Beyonce has against Britney is her vocals otherwise Primeney destroys Beyonce in everything :roxxy:

Don't forget the Oops!...I Did It Again tour. the tour where Britney was ON Beyonce's performance level (it evened out because even though the pre-recorded vocals were shakier compared to ones Beyonce has used, her dancing was much more complex) before later surpassing herself with the pop extravaganza that was the Dream Within a Dream tour. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

And don't forget that performance of Open Arms on the ...Baby One More Time tour, where she received a bouquet of flowers from the audience because of how well she covered the song. Lemme remind you that this a song released by Journey and later covered by Mariah Carey. Journey's vocalist and Mariah are two of the most applauded vocalists of all time. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

I swear, if we could combine Britney's vocal skills in the mid-late '90s with the dancing skills she acquired in 2001 - 2004, no one would dare to mock her talent nowadays. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Don't forget the Oops!...I Did It Again tour. the tour where Britney was ON Beyonce's performance level (it evened out because even though the pre-recorded vocals were shakier compared to ones Beyonce has used, her dancing was much more complex) before later surpassing herself with the pop extravaganza that was the Dream Within a Dream tour. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

I have not watched the OIDIA tour in full but I Cant Get No Satisfaction and DGKOMD tour choreography alone raise her bar years against Beyonce :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: Also, Beyonce can dance as good as Britney these days, but she needs the props, the dancers, the visuals and all that **** to make think she is the greatest entertainer live :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: Whereas sometimes, all Britney needed on the other hand was just the stage and her but she could still capture the audience, but I have never seen Bey perform on her own :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: 

12 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

And don't forget that performance of Open Arms on the ...Baby One More Time tour, where she received a bouquet of flowers from the audience because of how well she covered the song. Lemme remind you that this a song released by Journey and later covered by Mariah Carey. Journey's vocalist and Mariah are two of the most applauded vocalists of all time. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

I swear, if we could combine Britney's vocal skills in the mid-late '90s with the dancing skills she acquired in 2001 - 2004, no one would dare to mock her talent nowadays. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Exposingmyclownery is shaking, my honor :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, JustLuvMe07 said:

I like it more than Self-Titled because of the "my man cheated" story but Self-Titled is actually better (only music and not the story behind it).

BEYONCE' is more real for me and doesn't feel like a Gimmick. Its fantastic production-wise and honestly, her music felt more genuine to me with self-titled

• Love 1
On 4/11/2020 at 3:33 AM, Livin4art said:

Name an album from 2016/2017 that sounds fresher , unlike most of the newbies and pop girls lemonade brought something unique and new , while Camila , Dua or any of those newbies are sampling machines , it may not be catchy or a fantastic pop album but it's original and genuine in it's sound (not saying lyrically because Beyonce is not the writer) but anyways we just have different opinions at the end of the day:whatitellu: and I agree it shouldn't be crowned the album of the decade it's nonsense to choose one when there are so many good albums out there , personally I liked asatt by Solange better and I think it would be more accurate to call that the (R&B/soul) album of the decade ....

Hold up has samples from literally several songs

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block