Lemonade is overrated [Opinion]

I have to agree.... I only like Hold Up, Formation, Sorry and Pray You Catch Me. Daddy Lessons was pretty good too but not my fave... and All Night was pretty good. The rest are just not :tina: I love the visuals of the album and the message... the self titled was AMAZING like each song... 4 was incredible too. Sasha Fierce was oh so good. B’Day was amazing. And her first album was so good. And the song Before I Let Go is one of my all time favorite songs.... the Lion King: the Gift was amazing at first but I kinda got over it quickly... I like Lemonade but her other albums are much better :katycream:

• Love 1
  • 1 month later...
On 4/10/2020 at 10:58 AM, Blackout2006 said:

Sorry, i said what I said :queenflopga: yes, lemonade is overrated. I understand why people love it (because of it praising black culture) but fans and critics made it seem like the best album ever. The fact that Lemonade was rated as the album of the decade, and Melodrama wasn’t shows how much useless praise it got. Out of 12 tracks, I only liked formation,hold up, and castles, daddy lessons and love drought. And it ends there. Sorry is just plain vulgar, Beyoncé sounded constipated yet angry in 6 inch:feelingit:, she tried to sound like a rockstar in don’t hurt yourself but failed miserably :billie: and the album was just miserable :byesmoke: plus, only because it was Beyoncé who made the record, people breathe it like as if the album pays their bills:searching: also, it’s bullcrap that the album has a 92 percent rating in meta critic. That’s too much for this album. 72 would have been the best for it:nochillbrit: 

BEYONCE (self titled album)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>lemon juice :beysip::firega:

lemonade.jpg

Agree. Thanks so much.

• Love 1

I usually stop reading reviews or fan feedback on albums when they come out so I’m not influenced by people’s opinion. It makes me the experience of listening to new albums more personal. I can make own judgement rather then reducing them into two labels “underrated” vs “overrated”. 

• Like 1

Agreed, Lemonade was overrated, and a mess of a album.

Her last good album was I am Sasha Fierce, and even then you could see the dip in quality.

Beyonce has got absorbed in herself, and her "image" instead of making actual good music. In-fact lets just say the truth:

BEYONCE IS OVERRATED!

• Love 2
47 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

Agreed, Lemonade was overrated, and a mess of a album.

Her last good album was I am Sasha Fierce, and even then you could see the dip in quality.

Beyonce has got absorbed in herself, and her "image" instead of making actual good music. In-fact lets just say the truth:

BEYONCE IS OVERRATED!

Her last good album was self-titled :bang:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block