Rare throwback video: Katy Perry listening to Piece Of Me during her album photoshoot, 2008

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Omg I have a playlist and those are the first songs on the playlist  IM SO HAPPY THIS EMOTE IS BACK 

I know that :pika: we already talked about having that same playlist and that is why i referenced it now because I know you would get it. :pika:

36 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

What did you find cringy in this video? Please care to explain because I'm curious :tiffdrink:

I don't know. It's just that her goofiness here and in general isn't cute and funny like Britney's is for instance. Instead, it's cringy lol. Hard to can't explain what it is about her exactly. I still remember the appearance on Ellen where the cringe was absolutely unbearable... :embarrassed: But I like her, she's an underrated singer and a solid songwriter.

52 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

She's literally listening to and enjoying a Britney song :tiffdrink: What made you post this hate comment on this Unproblematic video? 

Are yoy saying that she shouldn't be enjoying and singing along to this song?

She doesn't deserve to listen to Britney music after bashing her several times :rihit:

• Super Mods
5 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

That's why I mentioned "major studio" release :tiffdrink: 

Katy Hudson is a Christian music album released in 2001 when she was still Katheryn Hudson, when she was 16 :tiffdrink: The label that released it got suspended a few weeks later and the album didn't even sell 200 copies, 200 is an exaggeration. :tiffdrink:

After this, she moved to LA and changed her name to Katy Perry (her mother's birth name). She started writing songs by herself during which she was dropped and signed by 3 labels :tiffdrink: She rose as a background vocalist and some of her songs went to other artists like Kelly Clarkson :tiffdrink: Her last label introduced her to Max Martin and Dr Luke and finally she released her debut studio album One Of The Boys, with some selfwritten songs :tiffdrink:

Katheryn Hudson's debut album was Katy Hudson. Just think of it as you recording some songs in your garage and releasing it for your church. 

Katy Perry's debut album was One Of The Boys - a major studio release with the singles I Kissed A Girl and Hot n Cold.

Why else do you think her upcoming album is called KP5 by the mass and not KP6? :tiffdrink:

I know y'all didn't ask for this but just putting it out there :tiffdrink:

The album of Christian songs I recorded in my garage did chart higher than Katheryn Hudson or Katy Perry! :makeup: Sad! :queenflopga:

Spoiler

Hot N’ Cold and I Kissed a Girl are bops, no doubt!

Spoiler

Still love the fact she released Teenage Dream not long afterwards! The range that that has, the longevity that that has, the bops that that has... truly iconic! That’s what happens when you listen to Piece of Me on set a few years earlier! :queenflopga:

Archived