Twitter user @OuttaThis***** posts an iconic thread on why Britney is the most beloved and influential artist of her generation.

DignifiedLove

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, DignifiedLove said:

love ha omg Ygap8Gt.gif 

he is such an iconic stan Ygap8Gt.gif i remember when he used to be on exhale Ygap8Gt.gif 

Aww. I wish met him here. I only met him on TW and he's super cool. Tbh I find his Xtina slander funny. :yesokay: I know a lot of people are pissed at him and it's so hard cause I have Fighter mutuals and I have OTP so I try to avoid the drama when they're dragging each other. Me when there's drama on my feed ---> :janet:

5 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Aww. I wish met him here. I only met him on TW and he's super cool. Tbh I find his Xtina slander funny. :yesokay: I know a lot of people are pissed at him and it's so hard cause I have Fighter mutuals and I have OTP so I try to avoid the drama when they're dragging each other. Me when there's drama on my feed ---> :janet:

lmaoooo he's such a master troll omg always trying to stir up some drama :cackling:  sometimes he takes it a little too far but we still love ha pJfnEP6.gif 

3 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

lmaoooo he's such a master troll omg always trying to stir up some drama :cackling:  sometimes he takes it a little too far but we still love ha pJfnEP6.gif 

Period. I love him too. For all of his Xtina slander, he's still one of our icons on TW and he really does a lot for the fandom by helping spread the word about our fave's legacy with his platinum selling tweets. I love him. :crying1:

Archived