Cardi B talks voting, Coronavirus, Bernie Sanders, a recession, Trump and more (video)

• Leader

Cardi B is so refreshingly candid. She opens up about some of the latest breaking world news. She is MAD about Bernie dropping out. She says she's gotta learn more about Biden, but will do anything to keep Trump out.

“As you guys know, Bernie dropped out of the race. He dropped out of the race. And you know he dropped out of the race? I’m guessing he dropped out because, I’m seeing, he probably saw that he didn’t have a good chance at winning,” Cardi yelled at her followers in an Instagram Live video. “The **** that gets me mad about it is that it’s like, I see a lot of young people… On the Internet always lying. You mother ****, you young mother ****, I’m getting sick of y’all. I’m about to start hanging out with my grandma’s friends because they vote!”

She added: "if you think that after the Coronavirus it's gone it's finished... we don't even know when this **** is going to leave," adding we're about to enter a recession.

“This **** is very **** serious and y’all not taking it mother **** serious. Right now, the state that America is in, we got no time to play around. You really got to think about yourself. We’re about to go into another recession.”

She spilt the tea.  :wontcry::didilie:

cardi-b.jpg

16 minutes ago, MidnightCarlisy said:

She kind of contradicts herself with the the young and the old people voting thing. She didn't think that one through.

What makes her believe that all young people would vote democrat ? just because she sees some people on social media posting their love for Bernie doesn't mean they all would incline to vote for him.

I know she's trying to make people see the issues but, she pretty much answered the question as to why Bernie dropped out, a recession, you think he wants to load all that on himself, come on.

She’s just speaking her mind candidly.  I think you get her point :tired:

• Like 2
  • Leader
1 hour ago, MidnightCarlisy said:

She kind of contradicts herself with the the young and the old people voting thing. She didn't think that one through.

What makes her believe that all young people would vote democrat ? just because she sees some people on social media posting their love for Bernie doesn't mean they all would incline to vote for him.

I know she's trying to make people see the issues but, she pretty much answered the question as to why Bernie dropped out, a recession, you think he wants to load all that on himself, come on.

Hmm I don’t think Bernie dropped out because of a looming recession though :setfire:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, MidnightCarlisy said:

What do you believe is the reason he dropped out ?

He dropped out because he knew he didn’t stand a chance of winning after those crooks in the DNC get their way like they did last term and God knows how Biden was winning the primaries he was winning :idkha: I feel like at this point he knows people need to unite to beat Trump since he didn’t help the situation we are in right now. “We just didn’t see it coming” like are you blind? It slapped you across the face and you didn’t do ****. It sucks to have to go through two elections voting for Bernie in the primary just to have something happen last minute. I am disappointed he dropped out but at this point with probably wanting to keep his voters at home and the crisis we are in he decided it just wasn’t worth it :kidcries:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block