ARTPOP is overrated in the fandom

I think personally that the little monster hype art pop WAY TOO MUCH :ineedthetruth: and honestly if I were to rate the album, it would be around the 5.5-6/10 range. The album is too messy and lady Gaga tried to achieve so much here at once which caused it to sound overproduced. The edm beats too were done way too much. G.U.Y was also overrated (I swear I’m going to trigger the gay fans here to much :beysip:). She tried to show her dominance in this era but it pretty much ended up the wrong direction (from gossip boy who is an amazing YouTuber). This is also a very cute case of when you do WAYYY TO MUCH. I still believe to this day, that her fame /fame monster is her best record ever :letitburn: it’s too good and just amazing beautiful and stunning :saycheese: I really want the vinyl for it :mcry:

P.S- When I say overrated, I mean in terms of quality and praise not commercial performance.

gaga-artpop.jpg
Related:

• Like 7
35 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

She has no good albums. All trash.

R.I.P- Taste

I don’t know what to say about Artpop and Joanne but she has many good albums. Fame/Fame Monster is fantastic, Born this way might have been slightly overproduced but it was a stellar sophomore effort. Star is born is good also.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Jayden girl you giving Easy a run for the most controversial :tifflmao: but I agree :queenflopga: Applause is iconic and can stay :duadance:

Yay me, I love controversial me(however I am the unproblematic controversial type, Like Britney type basically) :queenflopga: but tea should be served when made :barbie:true. I love applause and the starting of applause tho :wontcry:

I understand your point :katycream:
Maybe it's not bad album, but definitely not my favourite... I've lost my interest in Gaga's music after that (not completely, I keep my eye on her, but it's not the same as it was before)

10 minutes ago, Brat2017 said:

I only like applause and sexxdreams :whiteladydance:

I liked Sexxdreams in very first, demo version she performed before releasing official version. Demo was much better :janet:

And I like Artpop (song, not album), but the beat is copied from Selena's song, so... And the demo version was much better too!
Aura could be good song, but it's overproduced, it's too much 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block