Myah Marie Langston - Appreciation Thread

Louis-j

Myah Marie Langston did her timid debut in Britney's discography in the iconic Circus.

Here's Simon Ellis Circus remix that highlights her acrobatic vocals :

On Femme Fatale, Myah gained confidence, as she screamed "So Come On!:

Could we hold it against her ? 

On Britney Jean, Myah was done being the passenger and she literally took the lead for the pleasure of our ears :

Since then, no more signs from Myah Marie Langston as she was completely absent from Glory.

Ghost Town GIFs | Tenor

But she's not alone. Myah is also very busy, as she's a very demanded featured artist :

But no feature will top her chillin' collaboration with Tri Star's Nashville country star Jamie Lynn Spears :

Let's end this post with Myah's self-written masterpiece Body Ache :

Hopefully we'll hear more of her vocal talents in the near future...

It's really Myah Jean! - Britney Spears Forum - BreatheHeavy.com ...

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Louis_j said:

On Femme Fatale, Myah gained confidence, as she screamed "So Come On!:

Ugh, I ran to this thread to post a tumbleweed gif, but you already had one in the OP :tiffsniffle:

Is the 'so come on' part in Inside Out really Myah? That's the part that makes me resent the entire song. 

59 minutes ago, Sinned_88 said:

Ugh, I ran to this thread to post a tumbleweed gif, but you already had one in the OP :tiffsniffle:

Is the 'so come on' part in Inside Out really Myah? That's the part that makes me resent the entire song. 

To me it sounds like Britney's voice heavily edited (kinda like when you edit a note in Melodyne, that sort of robotic sound you end up with)

2 hours ago, Sinned_88 said:
1 hour ago, MadLoveney said:

To me it sounds like Britney's voice heavily edited (kinda like when you edit a note in Melodyne, that sort of robotic sound you end up with)

It's clearly Myah :nynod:

14 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

We Stan an iconic legend whom worked her way to the top :wontcry: She totally made Britney Jean an electrifying experience to the ears :ramona:Britney who? :queenflopga: 

Work ***** is still that *****. Myah's vocals stood the test of time. tumblr_m7h3k1cQF41r4wyx0o1_r3_250.gif

2 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

That's the newest song she put out on Spotify and she's really proud of it she said :tiffdrink: Good to see I'm not the only one who likes it :firega:

Hide contents

@rik me and Myah really are best friends omg :katycry:

I see Myah has a solid fanbase :airpls:

Archived