Christina Aguilera appreciation thread!

2 hours ago, NewDisplayName said:

she would never exist if there was no Britney and she dared to act like that?! 
bit** deserves to have a flop life when didn’t she have one? : ))

act like what?? She has had nothing but nice things to say about her since the start (apart from an apparent fight in 2003-2004)

she was one of the few people who defended her and didnt laugh at her during her breakdown...

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, rik said:

:whitney: well i'm not like your grandfather @JamieSpears, I don't beat up kids. I stand up for them xo :kiss: thanks jayden ... tiny hands, yes that's u and all u show is simply true....... i smell your breath. it makes me cry, i wonder how........... i've lived my life :crying2: cuz without you......... :crying1: how did i get through.... all of my days... :wontcry: without you...... now living with you :kyliecry: see everything's true, my baby it's you... my baby, my baby... :mcry:

so tiny and small...... and love all falls so deep so deeep......... my precious love........ sent from above. my baby booooo gotta thank you, gotta thank you :crying2: cause without you how did i get through...... all of my days.... :crying4: without you.... now living with you see everything's true my baby it's you... my baby, my baby... mah babayyyyyyy :wendycry:

jayden, born 2006 :yesplease: thank u @PokemonSpears federline  P-fed..... a father

:spit: 

• Haha 1

I like Xtina. She has some bops :nynod:. This os a breakdown of my favorites from each era:

DEBUT: I really like the singles; they were perfectly chosen and helped her cement herself a new pop icon. Aside from the singles, don't remember much of her debut album. :receipts2:. MI REFLEJO was good, I guess, but "El Beso Del Final" is on a whole different level. That's her best song in Spanish.

STRIPPED: One word: Iconic. Every song on this album and every music video is great. Fighter, Dirrty, Infatuation, Cruz are some of my favorites ever. :gobaby:

B2B: Her best era look-wise. She looked classy, elegant and beautiful. I think this was her artistic peak. Candyman, Hurt, Oh Mother are gorgeous songs. 

ANYTHING AFTER THAT: 

I Dont Know Her Mariah Carey GIF by moodman

Jk. She has had a couple of good songs since then. It's just that I haven't really been captivated by her music post B2B. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block