When You Get a Notification on Exhale

C0CKy

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

For me, it's either @Roxxy or @Shadow2003 :tiffdrink: Back when @dayvindazone used to be there, my notifications would blow up with his posts :tiffdrink: 

I'm yet to follow @rik, @iAlwaysSingLive @CrazyButItFeelsAllright @puppylo16 and others :tiffdrink: Maybe it's finally time to do it :tiffdrink: Everytime I'm going to do it it's either the ads that block it or I forget later on :tiffdrink: 

What does following someone do?

I see that I have 12 followers.  :decisions:

10 minutes ago, ****y said:

What does following someone do?

I see that I have 12 followers.  :decisions:

You get a notification every time the other person makes a post if you follow them :tiffdrink: Kinda unnecessary :tiffdrink:

But following @Roxxyhelps me navigate through the forum. I don't even check the exhale main Page, I just go through my notifications and click on all her posts because I know that's all the threads there are :tiffdrink:

11 hours ago, rik said:

: ( roxxy...... im bad at this but...... if you watch these two scenes (the full speech and the stat of the next clip) i think you'll know what i'm feeling right now and what i want you to know. i really want you to know. idk how else to say this here but i think you'll understand because i know you get my references and know details on my personal life

not a lot of ppl do however in our time apart ive grown up a lot and been through a lot, made new really amazing friends here. but that doesnt mean i dont have a space in my heart for you.... because i do

i said stuff i did and didn't want to stay but .... i just feel like we are jamie lee curtis and lindsay rn : (  ugh :mcry:  :kidcries:

we had our good, we had our bad and im ready to be mature because i know we both are strong and emotionally intelligent people

I... don't know how to respond... honestly. :yesokay: Also, I think I get the reference but also not? I'm not sure. :haha: Are you Mom and I'm Anna? :unreal:

16 minutes ago, rik said:

omg ur gonna change ur iconic name???? BRENNAN 

Well I want to change it back to its original form. Back when we were able to have special characters in our name it was C O C K y™ . But when Jordan made us remove special characters some slick h o e slid in right fast and stole C O C K y. Hence, the disgusting “0” in my name instead of an “O” as it rightfully should be. 

19 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

But following @Roxxyhelps me navigate through the forum. I don't even check the exhale main Page, I just go through my notifications and click on all her posts because I know that's all the threads there are

:gloria::queenie::dead:

Although that's totally not the purpose of Following, but I am glad that I could still be of service, in that way. :haha:

I use the Follow feature as like just a Friend connection thing. Like, just to show love to people. I turn off all notifications since I'm a Mod, I see and read everything (well, most) anyway so I don't need to be notified. I just really do it like befriending someone. ❤

32 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

:gloria::queenie::dead:

Although that's totally not the purpose of Following, but I am glad that I could still be of service, in that way. :haha:

I use the Follow feature as like just a Friend connection thing. Like, just to show love to people. I turn off all notifications since I'm a Mod, I see and read everything (well, most) anyway so I don't need to be notified. I just really do it like befriending someone. ❤

Literally you are my navigation menu of exhale :tiffdrink: 

• 10 months later...

Archived