Exhale subscription ideas

• Leader

Hey Exhale, there has been lots of talk on here about the idea of an Exhale subscription, and I'd like to explore the idea further and chat with you guys whether any of you would be interested in this, and if yes... what you would like to see. 

Since we are brainstorming, feel free to throw out any and all ideas! If it can be done and is a good fit as a premium feature, I can look into possibly implementing it. Ultimately, this is OUR forum, not mine, so your feedback is invaluable.

Keep in mind this does NOT mean that Exhale is turning into a subscription-only forum. 

What it DOES mean is a subscription could give members a better experience. It's something to consider if you're on the forum a lot. Even if you have no interest on ever spending a cent on Exhale, I'd still love to hear your ideas! What are YOU interested in?

Here are some of my initial thoughts on what a subscription could provide:

• Ad-free
  • Additional themes to choose
  • Access to Private forum(s)
  • Colorized usernames to differentiate from non-subscribers
  • Ability to upload attachments directly into a post
  • Discount on BH's commerce

I'll add to this list as the ideas trickle in. 

This isn't set in stone. Just curious! If you hate the idea I understand as well. 

Thank you :sendinglove:

You could give subscribers old cool features Exhale used to have like the ability to pin Britney albums under their avatars on all their posts. 

Omg I would love if we could have image signatures again. Maybe they would only appear to registered users so that they don’t slow down the page ruin your Google ranking?

edit: and an option for members to turn off sigs so they don’t have to view them if they have limited data or want faster loading speeds

• Like 2

I have NO future plans of buying the subscription plan but my idea is that subscribed members can save post and there will be a separate category called saved where they can go and see saved post even though if you are offline. And please when you make the subscription don’t make it like whenever I open the site it comes up like a banner saying “SuBsCRibE tO BrEaTHHEAVy to gEt sO aNd So” :firega::ohi:

• Like 2
  • Leader
18 hours ago, Urbanney said:

You could give subscribers old cool features Exhale used to have like the ability to pin Britney albums under their avatars on all their posts. 

Omg I would love if we could have image signatures again. Maybe they would only appear to registered users so that they don’t slow down the page ruin your Google ranking?

edit: and an option for members to turn off sigs so they don’t have to view them if they have limited data or want faster loading speeds

A signature can be done! 

We can also pin custom things to subscribers' profile fields as well!

Not sure about the turning off signatures thing - I can check into that tho :)

22 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

Hey Exhale, there has been lots of talk on here about the idea of an Exhale subscription, and I'd like to explore the idea further and chat with you guys whether any of you would be interested in this, and if yes... what you would like to see. 

Since we are brainstorming, feel free to throw out any and all ideas! If it can be done and is a good fit as a premium feature, I can look into possibly implementing it. Ultimately, this is OUR forum, not mine, so your feedback is invaluable.

Keep in mind this does NOT mean that Exhale is turning into a subscription-only forum. 

What it DOES mean is a subscription could give members a better experience. It's something to consider if you're on the forum a lot. Even if you have no interest on ever spending a cent on Exhale, I'd still love to hear your ideas! What are YOU interested in?

• Ad-free

This isn't set in stone. Just curious! If you hate the idea I understand as well. 

22 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

• Ad-free

if the website was like... more stable. so sure. and make an app. i lost my cradit and for now all i have is my google pay :endit:

• Leader
12 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

I have NO future plans of buying the subscription plan but my idea is that subscribed members can save post and there will be a separate category called saved where they can go and see saved post even though if you are offline. And please when you make the subscription don’t make it like whenever I open the site it comes up like a banner saying “SuBsCRibE tO BrEaTHHEAVy to gEt sO aNd So” :firega::ohi:

This saving feature... what is the advantage to it? I don't see how it can be done if you're offline. :firega::ohi:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block