Let talk about Britney’s stage performances and music

puresin_rg

I have been noticing this about Britney since a very long time.Even though I became a Britney Stan in 2018 after knowing about her and her life struggles.I followed her career and her eras since very beginning!

Britney literally nailed every performance she had till 2004.Before her knee injury.

Then came blackout era where Britney was a little messy and a little slutty but she still had it.Remember M&M’s tour?!

Even after her breakdown,The circus era too had some great performances.

Britneys performances had changed during femme fatale era completely.She wasn’t there at all.I feel something odd about that era.Even during Britney jean era she wasn’t giving her full potential.

But then she got back during 2015-16 around glory era.Then again in 2018 her performances were completely messy.Her moves weren’t complete.

Britney said in an interview that she wanted glory to be her baby.And we all know Britney didn’t had control over femme fatale album and Britney jean album.

So is it because she gets drugged and her performances get bad or is it that when she’s releasing her own music she’s super excited about it and thought glory was her last chance and we failed her?? :(  
Im saying that about glory since Britney didn’t  perform the same at all after glory era and even Jayden said Britney might quit music :((( 

what do you guys think?? Will Britney ever comeback or will she become a legacy artist..?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, puresin_rg said:

Okay but yeah she was back to her 100% during 2015 piece of me era.And even during 2016.After that...She was just doing half done robotic moves and wasn’t in the moment at all.

i think it might be due to glory release happening around 2015-16?

She was always passionate about Glory to a point she even referred to it as her baby :tiffdrink: So I assume her passion was reignited

we will never know. I think for Circus they had less choreo for several reasons

1.  Insurance (they couldnt risk another injury)
  2.  It was her first tour back and they didnt want to overwork her especially considering the length of the tour
  3.  She was a mom and had different priorities
  4.  Her stage was huge which forced her to do a lot of walking

So all of that was totally understandable imo. She still had passion and you could tell that she was mostly having a good time. She was goofy in a fun way and the dancing that she did, she mostly did well.

After the tour there was a rumor about a second breakdown and shortly after she started getting that medicated sleepy look. So they possibly tried out ***** on her (most ***** you cant just try for a week and then stop you have to try them for a longer period of time) and they obviously didnt work they way they or Britney wanted and we got the sleepy zombie era.

I think in 2013 they figured her meds out becasue between 2013-2017 she was amazing. Sure her dancing wasnt as sharp as it used to be and  her choreo was nothing special but looking back I think we can all agree that it was fine. The only critique I have is that her dancing no longer requires 100% lipsyncing.

Everything went downhill in 2017 when apparently her meds stopped working

I get that she doesn't want to do complicated routines like in the past for a number of reason (age, injuries, long rehearsal times). 

What bugs the most is her lack of interest in anything that could improve the performances. 

Ok, you don't wanna dance like 15 years ago, but then sing live! Ok, you don't feel like singing live, use believable prerec vocals at least! Use decent outfits! Cool concepts for the performance! Do anything in your power to cover a bit the lack of dancing with theatrics or gimmicks! And if you want simple routines, make them at least watchable like the Work ***** one! 

But she doesn't care AT ALL and just keeps going on empty stages looking a mess, doing ****ty choreo lipsyching to 20 years old vocals.

I just don't understand why she doesn't try to improve what doesn't really depend on her effort! That's seriously unexplainable to me

Uhm but don't we always talk about her live performances? :eheeek:

Also, here's a thread from last month by @DanaDotte where members have discussed their 'theories' regarding her dancing.

P.S. I would've had a platinum single in this thread had it not been for resident troll Luis Almeida who always downvotes my posts.

1 hour ago, Alex_1991 said:

I get that she doesn't want to do complicated routines like in the past for a number of reason (age, injuries, long rehearsal times). 

What bugs the most is her lack of interest in anything that could improve the performances. 

Ok, you don't wanna dance like 15 years ago, but then sing live! Ok, you don't feel like singing live, use believable prerec vocals at least! Use decent outfits! Cool concepts for the performance! Do anything in your power to cover a bit the lack of dancing with theatrics or gimmicks! And if you want simple routines, make them at least watchable like the Work ***** one! 

But she doesn't care AT ALL and just keeps going on empty stages looking a mess, doing ****ty choreo lipsyching to 20 years old vocals.

I just don't understand why she doesn't try to improve what doesn't really depend on her effort! That's seriously unexplainable to me

I agree 100% and that kids breaks my heart.

21 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Uhm but don't we always talk about her live performances? :eheeek:

Also, here's a thread from last month by @DanaDotte where members have discussed their 'theories' regarding her dancing.

P.S. I would've had a platinum single in this thread had it not been for resident troll Luis Almeida who always downvotes my posts.

Thanks for the promo :gagasmile:

Id just like to add that while there were theories discussed in the thread, the op contained the whole, definitive, explanation and tea regarding her dancing :unbothered:

Archived