How should the B10 era be like?

Blackout2006

How would you want to next era of Britney’s to be like? Like your desires. How should she look like? What should the genre of music be like? Who should produce the album and who should not lay on the production? Would u use her deeper or baby vocals?would you allow Britney to be more hands on the project? How would the music videos be like? What hair color? What performances? How would you promote AND SO MUCH MORE! Express yourself on his thread and give your ideas and thoughts on what it should be :mcorangu: enjoy!:ramona:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would love to see her be completely hands on, independent, use her real, deeper voice. Write her stuff and work with 1-2 producers. Maybe with someone younger, not very known, experimental. 

But I would also be curious to see what she would do with people like Max Martin or Timbaland in 2020 but still be hands on...

I am somewhere between r&b/hip hop sound and an experimental one. Gosh, I am such a mess in this thread :britlol:

Hair? Maybe a bob? with hoop earrings, I just have this visual in my head. Color? honey blond. 

It may sound weird, but that's my vision now. It could be something completely different tomorrow. I am spontaneous like that 🤷🏽‍♂️

britney spears kiss GIF

Wow...this is hard. I think we need to reflect on her past periods (which we have). 

BOMT - highschool, bubblegum pop. Innocent virgin with a southern american dream vision. 

OIDIA - Lolita. I’m not just a one hit wonder but not that innocent. I’m gonna push the boundaries and laugh about it behind the scenes. Comfortable being a teen dream queen. 

Britney - Pop dream queen finds her own identity and independence. Shes not a girl not yet a woman. This album solidified Britney as a person and artist that stepped outside of the general pop music. She experimented with everything during this era. 

ITZ - I am actually not that innocent and I am a fierce ***** that will do whatever, whenever. You will like it and I will reign while you dance. If the paps catch me? So what? I look hawt doing it all.

Blackout - Blackout came during a time when fans and the gp was sooooo thirsty for music from her. She delivered music wise but wasn’t on top aesthetically. Britney took everything into her own hands and gave us an album full of bangerz. Tbh its very “i’m at the strip club, drinking and doing lines” music haha. It was the “blackout” era but good. 

Circus - The comeback Queen. She solidified herself as a pop force and proved she isn’t going to be fading away. Everything came back together for her and she became a “ring leader” in...the terms that are...the conservatorship. 

FF - It was a very futuristic, electronic album. Very much a dance, flirtatious and up tempo album. It reminds me of a OIDIA Album idk why. Lolita meets Femme Fatale :) 

Britney Jean - Idk what to say...Vegas and  Myah Marie. There’s no britney in this album :-(

Glory - Britney finds herself inspired with music and dance again. She takes risks and feels **** as a mother, performer, pop icon and is comfortable as herself. She has nothing left to prove because she in herself is glorious. 

What do I see for B10? 

I see the ferocious lioness that Britney Spears is coming back. I do see Britney getting more freedom in the future. Her new team or herself could that as a way to push her album. She has free’d herself from the chains and takes control. I’d like to see fashion forward Britney. I don’t want old producers coming back but a small reunion with Max Martin wouldn’t be awful...i would love to hear her link up with The Weekend and do some heavy bass, sultry r&b. Urbaney, fashion forward, freeney, phresh producers, blonde. 

Ultimately i want Britney to be present, inspired, free and HAPPY. If she’s not free and not into it then let her be. 

scream and shout britney GIF

i would genuinely like to hear reworked versions of BJ. like, not just with her vocals but also with less god awful mixing and editing...maybe change up the lyrics of some too. i would die for a properly produced alien with britney vocals only and no glitches, a hold on tight that doesn't sound like it was put through a garbage disposal, passenger with just brit and maybe some lyrics rewritten by her...it could've been a good album. it could be more of a side thing she does whilst she works on new stuff. keep the fans fed with stuff she doesn't have to promote or anything.

i personally would love to see a comeback where she kind of plays around with sound but keeps it's cohesive and personal but not like a manifesto. sort of like the album like a prayer? just uncomplicated but great music with a personal touch on each track and lyrics penned by the artist etc.

then follow that with a different approach to music than just albums (which is increasingly not the way to do things) and do smaller releases every few months for what would've been the sort of "year" of the album. like four mini albums in one year? a spring/summer/fall/winter release for each. with each one being 1-2 producers only and having a general theme, with a lot of britney input and most lyrics by her. maybe her composing a track of two or so or more.

1 hour ago, IgorMarleyBasic said:

I would love to see her be completely hands on, independent, use her real, deeper voice. Write her stuff and work with 1-2 producers. Maybe with someone younger, not very known, experimental. 

But I would also be curious to see what she would do with people like Max Martin or Timbaland in 2020 but still be hands on...

I am somewhere between r&b/hip hop sound and an experimental one. Gosh, I am such a mess in this thread :britlol:

Hair? Maybe a bob? with hoop earrings, I just have this visual in my head. Color? honey blond. 

It may sound weird, but that's my vision now. It could be something completely different tomorrow. I am spontaneous like that 🤷🏽‍♂️

britney spears kiss GIF

Strongly agree with you less about Timbaland.

I want R&Britney and Danceney for B10. She needs the R&B to keep up with the times and she needs the Dance because... she's Britney Spears. But I dont want another era unless she's going to do a full ERA. I want aesthetics, videos, performances, world tour etc. Because her 10th album needs to SLAP!

Sound: I want lots of strings on the album. Classical influences mixed in with heavy tribal beats and drums, and with some dark, moody, orchestral ballads peppered in. A sonically charged album with sounds of the past and the future!

Producers/Writers: Bloodshy & Avant, Rami Yacoub, Sean Garrett, Max Martin, Danja, The Neptunes, Nick Monson, Mischke.

Album Artwork: Mario Testino

uhhfgpU_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Wardrobe: Kurt & Bart / Versace

P1pmSvo_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

gY3sG5b_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

sqG7kUY_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Choreographer & Creative Director: Wade J. Robson (Don’t care what anyone says!)

Music Video: Jake Nava/Joseph Kahn

wbUQuvH_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Hair & Makeup: Glenn Nutley, Chris Appleton

IitJ4Qg_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f
bf0eUgw_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

8yBE672_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

NkvfLqC_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

To be continued...

• Content Curators
4 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

I am professionally horrified by them.
They seem so cheap and basic, I am horrified by those neon lights/tubes that they use almost always.

ok but they are way more experienced than the creators of pom also did u see the superbowl i think they made jlos part (which was ver good)

i like jlos shows too

idk i just feel like high production and britney go well together

6 minutes ago, Curious-Spice said:

Sound: I want lots of strings on the album. Classical influences mixed in with heavy tribal beats and drums, and with some dark, moody, orchestral ballads peppered in. A sonically charged album with sounds of the past and the future!

Producers/Writers: Bloodshy & Avant, Rami Yacoub, Sean Garrett, Max Martin, Danja, The Neptunes, Nick Monson, Mischke.

Album Artwork: Mario Testino

uhhfgpU_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Wardrobe: Kurt & Bart / Versace

P1pmSvo_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

gY3sG5b_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

sqG7kUY_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Choreographer & Creative Director: Wade J. Robson (Don’t care what anyone says!)

Music Video: Jake Nava/Joseph Kahn

wbUQuvH_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Hair & Makeup: Glenn Nutley, Chris Appleton

IitJ4Qg_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f
bf0eUgw_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

8yBE672_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

NkvfLqC_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

To be continued...

All of this except for the JLO look,  that look was copied from Britney anyway 

Okay, go with me here...

I think we're past the point of Britney recording an album and doing the full haul to promote it (TV appearances, performances, awards shows, red carpets, tours, etc.). She's not interested in that stuff anymore, which is fine. I think it'd be cool for her to satiate her passion for music with a covers album. It'd honestly be really cool to see her interpretations of classic songs by other artists, and it wouldn't require much promotion. 

I mean, how crazy did we go when she covered "You Oughta Know" on the Circus tour and "Somethin' to Talk About" in Vegas? Stans would eat up anything she made, and she wouldn't have to hoof it around Hollywood to promote it. We wouldn't be worried about sales. Just letting our girl do what she loves. 

She already has a lot of money so I hope she just does the era with the intention of really just doing it and giving it to the fans. Like, how Madonna is doing. Madame X wasn't exactly everyone's cup of tea and it wasn't exactly a commercial success, yet she's released a total of 6 music videos from the album. Only half of those are official singles. The other half are really just music videos. She also puts out songs to be promoted at clubs without it necessarily being an official single. She really just wants to do everything she wants to do with the album and that, to me, says that she truly believes in the album and the message she wants people to get from it. :mhm:

I wish that's what happened during Glory since it was her 'baby' and 'for the fans'. They should've just kept on going regardless of the outcome. All of Madame X singles did not chart on the Hot 100. Glory with only two official singles, have all charted on the Hot 100, including one Top 20. Yet Madame X kept going with the releases and music videos while Glory with its respectable showing ended its run so quickly. What a tragedy. :crying1:

2 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

ok but they are way more experienced than the creators of pom also did u see the superbowl i think they made jlos part (which was ver good)

i like jlos shows too

idk i just feel like high production and britney go well together

A 5 year old does a better job than POM choreographers and creatives.
I do not like them they seem very basic and cheap and I did not like the JLO part of her Superbowl the only thing that was saved was the Poll segment.

I hate the tubes of lights.

Britney could work with Tony Testa, with Pink's choreographers that one of them was one of her original dancers and another did MTV 07, she could work with Gil who keeps doing good jobs and is still better nappytabs.

Even she could work with Leo (who sure does a better job than nappytabs) who loves and respects her and she would feel very comfortable with him.

I like Brian but she is not comfortable with Brian's dance style.I like Yanis Marshall 

Then there would be the person who should never have left but among the insane hatred they have for him, it will never be possible.

Archived