Which Britney era would you want to live through?

Blackout2006

Which Britney Era would you want to live (or re-live) through?  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok but I already lived through all eras. :barbie:

But if I were to re-live one, it's Britney for sure. Going back to 6th grade and doing that iconic flop choreography we did for Overprotected and buying Britney twice and getting the Britney DVD at the end of the school year. My first puppy love. It was an iconic year for Brit and i. I would definitely want to go back. :kidcries:

I think Britney.

Personally, and I'm talking about like, in my real life, the Oops era was better and I have better memories of that time, but I think artistically, in terms of the performances and such, the Britney era was better, plus she still performed the Oops songs, so it's ok.

It's hard though, because ITZ era I think she was also great in terms of performances and it was her beauty peak in 2003, but with all the bad media and stuff, and Britney having to become this sort of "rebel" against the world, it wasn't a nice time, as a fan, to me.

Pre-BJ era and Pre-Glory era were also good, but both failed to meet our expectations. 

I wouldn't like to go back to Blackout or FF :donewithit: Circus was kinda meh I guess, I wouldn't mind but I don't have such strong feelings for it. 

Tough call but I’m gonna say Glory era just out edges Britney. After FF, Britney Jean, and the first leg of POM every year I felt Britney was slipping more and more away from who I knew her to be. 2016ney was such an unexpected resurgence that I felt was lost forever. And glory was such a return to form where you could tell she was actually enjoying herself in the studio. It was A great time to be a life long Stan. 

1 hour ago, Itscuzim31 said:

Tough call but I’m gonna say Glory era just out edges Britney. After FF, Britney Jean, and the first leg of POM every year I felt Britney was slipping more and more away from who I knew her to be. 2016ney was such an unexpected resurgence that I felt was lost forever. And glory was such a return to form where you could tell she was actually enjoying herself in the studio. It was A great time to be a life long Stan. 

This is exactly how I feel. I’ve lived through them all, but to me this era felt the most refreshing.

I feel blessed to have lived through them all but I would choose to relive the iconic Britney era. Everything about that era was so damn iconic and it brings a tear in my eye remembering my lil elementary school self just living for that era. EVERYONE in my class loved her and it was such a happy time to be a fan :mcry: 

I'd probably relive OIDIA - she was everywhere, her VMA performance was out of this world (still my favorite performance of hers), solid album, great singles, etc.

BOMT would be 2nd choice - everything was new and fresh

Archived