Jump to content

If you still had any doubts, Britney's Vegas show 'Domination' has been cancelled, no longer "postponed"


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That huge announcement and an Ellen appearance and weeks of rehearsals gone to waste  The power that Jamie's colon has  It scares me sometimes 

Well, last year, when the hiatus was announced, Park MGM said that the Domination Residency had been postponed.  Well, not anymore. I emailed them and they actually answered me lol 

Oh no... what will we do without POM 3.0. With new poor and poorly learned choreo 

Posted Images

Everyone's acting like it was obvious, but I don't know. Everyone involved was saying that it could have been postponed for a year or more, so she could have easily resumed late 2020.

I feel so sorry for everyone involved - especially her dancers. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
12 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

Everyone's acting like it was obvious, but I don't know. Everyone involved was saying that it could have been postponed for a year or more, so she could have easily resumed late 2020.

I feel so sorry for everyone involved - especially her dancers. 

Yeah, it was obvious to all of us given her situation. But the truth is they never released an official statement saying the show was done for good, which is more, they (MGM) actually stated several times through their social media that the show was just postponed. 

  • Like 1

 I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Link to post
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Yeah, it was obvious to all of us given her situation. But the truth is they never released an official statement saying the show was done for good, which is more, they (MGM) actually stated several times through their social media that the show was just postponed. 

Of course! It was obvious to us, but Britney's situation is so weird that I wouldn't have been so surprised if one day she announced  HEY MY SHOW IS COMING BACK DECEMBER 2020 ARE YOU READY FOR DOMINATION 🌸 👠 

Link to post
On 4/9/2020 at 8:56 AM, jordeezy said:

So it wasn't even really ready?

I'm sorry I should clarify- they did the design concepts she said, which is what her department does, so as far as she knows, it was still on, just post-poned, so assuming it was being made (design then goes to a separate set shop, etc. so she's not too sure she isn't too involved with the building aspect).

  • Love 1
Link to post

She wasn’t ready to come back and DOMINATE.  
 

Also,  just think how many of  us would of gotten sick from the virus...... 

And, can you imagine trying to get a refund on hotel, flight etc.....
 

I want Britney to succeed but the timing was not right.  Thank God!🙏


 

 

Link to post
On 4/7/2020 at 5:19 PM, jennyj said:

Ugh looking at this gif now, I can really see how she was not into this. Normally when she does that pose (even when she's not in the mood), she stands more confidently and more poised. But here she's slouching a bit and half-assing her usual stance, and forcing the smile. She looked great though... but it's obvious she didn't want to do this, at least not at that time immediately after POM. She would have been more excited if it was an international tour and dancers she's actually friends with. She had zero connection to those DOM dancers in those clips, whereas at POM you can tell they were like family.

That being said, I'm sure it would have been a much better produced show compared to POM.

easy The show was cancelled because they was NOT Ticket sellings, because britney was on tour the past 2018. and the residency starting in january and we need to understand that this is money, and Britney fans are only the 30/40% of the asistans the other 60% is nonfans.

The nonfans are moving by emotion, how many songs of her was playing , and its the kind of type that go one time and thats all, and a show when the production dosn't means the 100% one time is MORE THAN ENOUGH for a NONFAN.

THE NONFANS or the randoms they means the green numbers of the show, and a show like that just with a year of hiatus and fans from all over the world coming to vegas it need to be a lot of things happening.

 

an i really don't like those vegas venues, its cool that u see britney so close BUT the production in arenas/stadiums Are better than THEATERS starting by the HEIGHT of the structure. 

Link to post
11 minutes ago, vzlafan said:

easy The show was cancelled because they was NOT Ticket sellings, because britney was on tour the past 2018. and the residency starting in january and we need to understand that this is money, and Britney fans are only the 30/40% of the asistans the other 60% is nonfans.

The nonfans are moving by emotion, how many songs of her was playing , and its the kind of type that go one time and thats all, and a show when the production dosn't means the 100% one time is MORE THAN ENOUGH for a NONFAN.

THE NONFANS or the randoms they means the green numbers of the show, and a show like that just with a year of hiatus and fans from all over the world coming to vegas it need to be a lot of things happening.

 

an i really don't like those vegas venues, its cool that u see britney so close BUT the production in arenas/stadiums Are better than THEATERS starting by the HEIGHT of the structure. 

Though I don't think this was the main reason for the cancellation, I do think it was one of the factors that helped  :whitney:

 

If your show is a hit then everyone involved will do whatever it takes to resume it as soon as possible, but if sales are not as expected then nobody will push to make it happen :imok:

 

 

Link to post

I hope if and when Britney's released from a conservatorship and decides to do another show, whether it be a tour or a residency, that she hire NappyTabs again to be in charge. :mhm:

Free Britney combined with NappyTabs who were super enthusiastic about working with her and hearing the fans' requests and thoughts might be a super successful combination. :yesplease:

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block