If you still had any doubts, Britney's Vegas show 'Domination' has been cancelled, no longer "postponed"

12 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

Everyone's acting like it was obvious, but I don't know. Everyone involved was saying that it could have been postponed for a year or more, so she could have easily resumed late 2020.

I feel so sorry for everyone involved - especially her dancers. 

Yeah, it was obvious to all of us given her situation. But the truth is they never released an official statement saying the show was done for good, which is more, they (MGM) actually stated several times through their social media that the show was just postponed. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Yeah, it was obvious to all of us given her situation. But the truth is they never released an official statement saying the show was done for good, which is more, they (MGM) actually stated several times through their social media that the show was just postponed. 

Of course! It was obvious to us, but Britney's situation is so weird that I wouldn't have been so surprised if one day she announced  HEY MY SHOW IS COMING BACK DECEMBER 2020 ARE YOU READY FOR DOMINATION 🌸 👠 

On 4/9/2020 at 8:56 AM, jordeezy said:

So it wasn't even really ready?

I'm sorry I should clarify- they did the design concepts she said, which is what her department does, so as far as she knows, it was still on, just post-poned, so assuming it was being made (design then goes to a separate set shop, etc. so she's not too sure she isn't too involved with the building aspect).

• Love 1
On 4/7/2020 at 5:19 PM, jennyj said:

Ugh looking at this gif now, I can really see how she was not into this. Normally when she does that pose (even when she's not in the mood), she stands more confidently and more poised. But here she's slouching a bit and half-assing her usual stance, and forcing the smile. She looked great though... but it's obvious she didn't want to do this, at least not at that time immediately after POM. She would have been more excited if it was an international tour and dancers she's actually friends with. She had zero connection to those DOM dancers in those clips, whereas at POM you can tell they were like family.

That being said, I'm sure it would have been a much better produced show compared to POM.

easy The show was cancelled because they was NOT Ticket sellings, because britney was on tour the past 2018. and the residency starting in january and we need to understand that this is money, and Britney fans are only the 30/40% of the asistans the other 60% is nonfans.

The nonfans are moving by emotion, how many songs of her was playing , and its the kind of type that go one time and thats all, and a show when the production dosn't means the 100% one time is MORE THAN ENOUGH for a NONFAN.

THE NONFANS or the randoms they means the green numbers of the show, and a show like that just with a year of hiatus and fans from all over the world coming to vegas it need to be a lot of things happening.

an i really don't like those vegas venues, its cool that u see britney so close BUT the production in arenas/stadiums Are better than THEATERS starting by the HEIGHT of the structure. 

11 minutes ago, vzlafan said:

easy The show was cancelled because they was NOT Ticket sellings, because britney was on tour the past 2018. and the residency starting in january and we need to understand that this is money, and Britney fans are only the 30/40% of the asistans the other 60% is nonfans.

The nonfans are moving by emotion, how many songs of her was playing , and its the kind of type that go one time and thats all, and a show when the production dosn't means the 100% one time is MORE THAN ENOUGH for a NONFAN.

THE NONFANS or the randoms they means the green numbers of the show, and a show like that just with a year of hiatus and fans from all over the world coming to vegas it need to be a lot of things happening.

an i really don't like those vegas venues, its cool that u see britney so close BUT the production in arenas/stadiums Are better than THEATERS starting by the HEIGHT of the structure. 

Though I don't think this was the main reason for the cancellation, I do think it was one of the factors that helped  :whitney:

If your show is a hit then everyone involved will do whatever it takes to resume it as soon as possible, but if sales are not as expected then nobody will push to make it happen :imok:

I hope if and when Britney's released from a conservatorship and decides to do another show, whether it be a tour or a residency, that she hire NappyTabs again to be in charge. :mhm:

Free Britney combined with NappyTabs who were super enthusiastic about working with her and hearing the fans' requests and thoughts might be a super successful combination. :yesplease: