If you still had any doubts, Britney's Vegas show 'Domination' has been cancelled, no longer "postponed"

I think I have no choice but to leave Exhale :dead:

Jordan removed the possibility to close the popup that asks to whitelist the site on every damn page. So I finally did it :tiffeyeroll:, but it's beyond unbearable the amount of ads that appear, what is this, 2008? :wontcry:Β It's visually annoying and I don't think I'll be able to get used to it :idkney:

Β 

This is gonna be our last goodbye... :mcry:

Β 

I'm always missing Looouuu, before the goodbyeeeee :bop:

Β 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
  • Content Curators

sadΒ 

for all that dont know nappytabs is a really great team just look at all of jlos shows @JordanMillerΒ didnt u go to her shows what were they like?

they are much more experienced than the creators of piece of meΒ 

anyways justice for coupon and overprotected and pre recorded vocalsΒ :wontcry:

@rikΒ can u perform dominationΒ insteadΒ :kermit:Β ill joinΒ 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
  • Leader
2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Jordan removed the possibility to close the popup that asks to whitelist the site on every damn page. So I finally did it :tiffeyeroll:, but it's beyond unbearable the amount of ads that appear, what is this, 2008? :wontcry:Β It's visually annoying and I don't think I'll be able to get used to it :idkney:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Just messaged you.Β 

5 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

i feel you!, im thinkin the same, i didn't mind close the pop up that said to disable addblock, but now i can't do nothing and the site is plaged with adds there's even video playing in the rightΒ  down partΒ :tiffanycries:Β 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods

Can people be released from non-disclosure agreements and spill the tea about Domination?Β :deserves:Β Like why the high energy announcement that flopped? The set list? Was Britney actually OK with doing it?!

i need answers!Β :gunriah:

• Haha 2
  • Like 6
2 hours ago, SlayOut said:

Can people be released from non-disclosure agreements and spill the tea about Domination?Β :deserves:Β Like why the high energy announcement that flopped? The set list? Was Britney actually OK with doing it?!

i need answers!Β :gunriah:

We actually got a lot of β€œinsider info”. The only actual confirmed things we got was Overprotected and My Prerogative wereΒ gonna be in the show along with prerecorded vocals. The thing with the announcement was simple: audio problems. You can see Mario trying to talk into his mic, the audio wasn’t in sync with the projections in the initial broadcast (they fixed this for the repost). Britney was apparently supposed to talk but didn’t because of said issues. She clearly wanted to mingle with fans but you can see they rushed her out of there to try to avoid the audio issues. Or maybe she threatened to scream out β€œFREE ME” and her Team was panicking (kidding of course:jj:Β or...?)

The things we have to take with a grain of salt, and I’d say this one is pretty reliable, is from the Gram girls. The whistleblower who contacted them said Britney was extremely excitedΒ Domination. We had previously gotten reports that Brit had a lot of creative control with this show. If you think about thisΒ it makes sense. Britney most likely wanted a break so her Team was like β€œno!! We need to do another residency but you can make this oneΒ yourself!” It was leverage. She looked excited in rehearsals. And what does Jamie do when he puts his foot down? Takes away things she enjoys.

There were other β€œinsider” reports about the show’s details including production details, the musical direction (that t2thay guy previewed some mixes on his Instagram, but he confirmed to me he was NOT musical director of the show and Team B was only going to be using some of his mixes), costume details, and such. The supposed setlist can also be found too. This stuff all came from Twitter but you can find all the stuff I listed on the littleknownbritneyfacts Instagram

As a matter of fact, NappyTabs said they would post rehearsal footage on their Twitter but fans were too crazy or demanding or something so they refused. This happened like last week, I was surprised to see no one mention it on here.Β The show sounded really cool. It def sounded like the residency Britney deserved to have. I’m sad we didn’t get to see it happen, but it was most certainly for the best because if it had happened we would have turned yet another blind eye to Britney’s concerning situation.

• Like 5
7 hours ago, kyros said:

i feel you!, im thinkin the same, i didn't mind close the pop up that said to disable addblock, but now i can't do nothing and the site is plaged with adds there's even video playing in the rightΒ  down partΒ :tiffanycries:Β 

Same. I get he needs ads but they are BLOCKING like 75% of my view on my cell....

• Like 2

This was probably a year plus ago but IΒ can say this my friend works in design for shows and had worked on some of Britney's new show. She said they only got as far as concepts, and she was just an assistant on the team, so she works on various projects, but as far as she'd knew it had just been postponed. She didn't believe me but the project got dropped like 2 months later :p .. and no she didn't give me many details on the design, she's pretty profesh/tightlipped but if I get her to crack I will report back <3

• Like 4
5 hours ago, breaktheice2395 said:

This was probably a year plus ago but IΒ can say this my friend works in design for shows and had worked on some of Britney's new show. She said they only got as far as concepts, and she was just an assistant on the team, so she works on various projects, but as far as she'd knew it had just been postponed. She didn't believe me but the project got dropped like 2 months later :p .. and no she didn't give me many details on the design, she's pretty profesh/tightlipped but if I get her to crack I will report back <3

So it wasn't even really ready?