If you still had any doubts, Britney's Vegas show 'Domination' has been cancelled, no longer "postponed"

1 minute ago, EasyThere said:

Same. It was quite obvious she was over it in late 2017/entire 2018.

And whilst most of Dominations choreography was a mess. She actually seemed pretty much into it. And seemed quite confident. Her being off her meds at time might explain that.

But that entire thing was fishy *** hell from start. The way they showed her into that SUV on announcement day was a major RED flag.

Yes.  Part of me wonders if she wanted it cancelled and they "sent her away" as a cover to avoid a lawsuit.  It's just all so odd.  You can go so many ways with this story.  Maybe this was the beginning of her "strike"?

• Love 1
  • Like 6
39 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Can't see the pic so please re-post it :pleaseshhh:

Second of all, I thought it was pretty clear the moment that statement was released "I will not be performing my new show Domination" - it never mentioned "for the time being" :whitney:

I mean, it really was obvious. But Park MGM kept insisting it wasn't cancelled, but just postponed, through several statements. And our very own Cappy kept reminding us that for several months. 

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I didn't think anyone was gonna care lol hope it shows now 

Of course we care, Pokie. 💜

Thank you for your service, King Guapo. :bigkiss: But i'm still confused with their answer. It's not postponed. It's cancelled... but things can change? :calculating:

40 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Yes.  Part of me wonders if she wanted it cancelled and they "sent her away" as a cover to avoid a lawsuit.  It's just all so odd.  You can go so many ways with this story.  Maybe this was the beginning of her "strike"?

That's the other issue, everyone said back then she couldn't cancel or they would have to pay a penalization, most likely (we don't know the clauses of the contract).

MGM must have lost a lot of money with this, well, not actually lose it, but lose the chance to make a lot of money, because they must have expected to earn a lot if Britney was becoming the highest paid musician in Vegas ever with this residency. 

• Like 2
40 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

A mess at every way you play it.

I wonder if they lied about Jamie so she stay insurable ? I wonder if she'd become a risk once again if they have postponed/cancel it if they went with Britney is off rails once again. 

It’s going to be a very long time until she’s insurable again. If ever...which is quite sad considering how far she has come. 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

R.I.P. DOMINATION

giphy.gif

10/18/18-01/04/19

“I don’t wanna dream about all the things that never were”

Ugh looking at this gif now, I can really see how she was not into this. Normally when she does that pose (even when she's not in the mood), she stands more confidently and more poised. But here she's slouching a bit and half-assing her usual stance, and forcing the smile. She looked great though... but it's obvious she didn't want to do this, at least not at that time immediately after POM. She would have been more excited if it was an international tour and dancers she's actually friends with. She had zero connection to those DOM dancers in those clips, whereas at POM you can tell they were like family.

That being said, I'm sure it would have been a much better produced show compared to POM.

• Like 1