Lol does anyone remember the song "Pretty Girls"

Illegally EATEN

Does anyone remember this song...? :imok:

I think it was released in 2015?

Is the video for it still even up on YouTube? :demi:

I do remember the hype around this time tho... everyone genuinely thought that Britney was crafting a great comeback... 

And Iggy really did bring out in Britney a passion and energy that she hadnt displayed in years. Britney seemed really into the video and promoting and a lot went into it...

But Pretty Gurlz :demi: 

It was really sad :imok:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Sinned_88 said:

I loved Britney's look in the dance scene in that club. Other than that, I don't want to be reminded of this mess that was dated as soon as it got released. :trash:

It ended careers tho. Iggy's career. :trash:

Ya, her club look was really awesome :crying1:

I wish shed adopt the style in her shows :crying1:

I actually like it!  They were doing everything right - the promo, the cool single cover, the funny video - if she wore a different wig yall would have loved the video.  I really loved the single font as well - I wish they would have released the album she had been working on instead of waiting a year to release Glory.  Just imagine, we coul have gotten a 2015 album and then Glory could have been B10 and released in 2017.  

39 minutes ago, Theo04t said:

I actually play it with my friends from time to time and we start jumping and laughing, it is a funsong but it is not a good song, funny and good are two different things

You don't think it's good but you actually play it with your friends from time to time and you start jumping and laughing? Sounds like a good song to me. :mhm:

Archived