GP Did Not Appreciate This

5 hours ago, justhanging said:

GP did not appreciate Slumber Party not only for the song but her looks...

61e4cbfaeaf9e79fb51bca0032707528

oh god, can the fans stop photoshop her face? her lips were not like this on the video...I know that she looks better with photoshop but we need to accept that britney destroy her face and her lips with all of the plastic surgery

• Love 1
  • 1 year later...
On 4/7/2020 at 7:08 PM, Illegally EATEN said:

The video was pretty high quality, despite her not having fully learned the choreo :imok:

The song though is quite bland and monotonous, really nothing to write home about.

Singles should have been DYWCO, Love Me Down, Just Luv Me :whatitellu:

Slumber party is her best since toxic... Sorry sis 

• Love 1

Her best video since My Prerogative. Period.

Music Video Slumber Party GIF by Britney SpearsMusic Video Slumber Party GIF by Britney SpearsMusic Video Slumber Party GIF by Britney SpearsMusic Video Slumber Party GIF by Britney Spears
ezgif.com-4856b3152c_vDHMWxz.gifMusic Video Slumber Party GIF by Britney Spears

The vibe fitted the song so well. Her costumes were on point. I just wish was the single version. I always imagined this part:
Let's fill up this clawfoot bath with bubbles - with her being in a transparent bath tub, while CGI bubles floating up, with the same neon vibe as the video.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, lali92 said:

Her best video since My Prerogative. Period.

Music Video Slumber Party GIF by Britney SpearsMusic Video Slumber Party GIF by Britney SpearsMusic Video Slumber Party GIF by Britney SpearsMusic Video Slumber Party GIF by Britney Spears
ezgif.com-4856b3152c_vDHMWxz.gifMusic Video Slumber Party GIF by Britney Spears

The vibe fitted the song so well. Her costumes were on point. I just wish was the single version. I always imagined this part:
Let's fill up this clawfoot bath with bubbles - with her being in a transparent bath tub, while CGI bubles floating up, with the same neon vibe as the video.

Since My Prerogative? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

On 4/7/2020 at 12:13 AM, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

The video was generic af and the half-a.ssed messy bun was not it, sorry lmaooo :makeup: But the song was fire (the solo version that is) and had she featured an a-list force like Rihanna instead of Tinashe (no offense to ha), it would have done better commercially. Regardless, she should have just done it solo cause the song was fine the way it was. :didilie:

I actually like it maybe not her best compared to Slave 4 U or Boys but it was still good.