GP Did Not Appreciate This

The video was generic af and the half-a.ssed messy bun was not it, sorry lmaooo :makeup: But the song was fire (the solo version that is) and had she featured an a-list force like Rihanna instead of Tinashe (no offense to ha), it would have done better commercially. Regardless, she should have just done it solo cause the song was fine the way it was. :didilie:

• Love 1
  • Like 5
7 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

But the song was fire (the solo version that is) and had she featured a force like Rihanna instead of Tinashe (no offense to ha), it would have done better commercially. Regardless, she should have just done it solo cause the song was fine the way it was. :didilie:

Not you poppin off in the middle of the night but :rihclap:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

I was quoting the nicki minaj meme from where this emoji came from  didilie.jpg  

I get the reference. :unreal: and I was being coy when I said that cause I do that IRL like I turn around and say "where is the lie cause I don't see it" :lostney::haha:

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, justhanging said:

this reaction video from today says otherwise

"She ain't got nothin' done?"

"I don't know"

Aww, god bless those two. :shameless:

They should've turned down the volume of the song. The point of this video is that we get to hear their reaction.

But yeah, this video proves that the GP doesn't even know about the songs and albums that she puts out. I wouldn't be surprised if the GP doesn't even know of the existense of BJ and Glory. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
37 minutes ago, DanaDotte said:

The video was pretty high quality, despite her not having fully learned the choreo :imok:

The song though is quite bland and monotonous, really nothing to write home about.

Singles should have been DYWCO, Love Me Down, Just Luv Me :whatitellu:

Sis...SP is literally the strongest song off the album. Imagine thinking songs like DYWCO or JLM would have been hits LMAO :makeup:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2