Chromatica in danger of leaking?

1 hour ago, Louis_j said:

Apparently it's just the merch that is already being shipped, and since the music is part of the order, that made the confusion. 

Yep that’s true, I got an email about it. They were still shipping out the t-shirts and other items.

I preordered the CD from her webstore so I’m wondering if I’ll get a shipping email soon :mcorangu:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Isla said:

Yep that’s true, I got an email about it. They were still shipping out the t-shirts and other items.

I preordered the CD from her webstore so I’m wondering if I’ll get a shipping email soon :mcorangu:

I really like the style of the artwork, hopefully the music will be as good cause I don't really like Stupid Love Super Dated :airpls:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Louis_j said:

I really like the style of the artwork, hopefully the music will be as good cause I don't really like Stupid Love Super Dated :airpls:

It’s growing on me but it definitely reminds me of “Do What U Want”. Almost as if it was meant to take its place in a way 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

Exhale doing the lordt's work :katycry:

Did you mean: the Lorde's work? :jj:

1 hour ago, Adan695 said:

It’s growing on me but it definitely reminds me of “Do What U Want”. Almost as if it was meant to take its place in a way 

Since "Stupid Love" was supposed to be Gaga's return to pop, maybe it was intentionally made to sound like her previous hits and songs (e.g. "Bad Romance", "Do What U Want", "Born This Way")?

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block