New IG post- Queen of photoshop

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Her extensions are dreads at this point. This year off was a perfect opportunity for her to recover her hair and take those nasty thing out. Especially because she doesn't know how to take care of her hair. It literally looks like **** 30 mins after her hairdresser leaves her home.

And will she ever wash her face. And relax her mouth eyes when taking photos these days.

This post is hella gross and second hand embarrassing 

3 hours ago, EasyThere said:

Her extensions are dreads at this point. This year off was a perfect opportunity for her to recover her hair and take those nasty thing out. Especially because she doesn't know how to take care of her hair. It literally looks like **** 30 mins after her hairdresser leaves her home.

And will she ever wash her face. And relax her mouth eyes when taking photos these days.

This might sound very mean, but I feel like she needs a gooooood shower .

I think people are really getting tired of these posts... I would rather she just post pics of flowers or quotes than these. Or just natural pics in your backyard.  She's obviously more happier/normal in person (as we saw in the last few candid vids of her), but these make her look so isolated and uncomfortable.

She is an enigma. Sometimes she looks late 20s, then....older :jj:

Sometimes she has tig ol bitties and then shes A-cup.

Sometimes shes toned and then skinny as a needle. 

Sometimes she's the Queen of Teen and then The Femme Fatale...the elusive chanteuse! :queenflopga:

The fact that she dresses up, gets a photographer (or sam),  finds a background yet will rock the messiest hair is a scream. Gotta love her for it.

Atleast she took pity on us and gave us that recent pic of her in the pink top where she actually had tidy hair :clap:

Archived