Charli XCX - 'How I'm Feeling Now' (album discussion)

• Leader

Charli XCX wasn't just sitting at home, twiddling her thumbs, waiting for the pandemic to settle down so she can get out to the recording studio and work on music. She's using the tools she has at her finger tips and created a body of work that reflects the times. 

It's titled 'How I'm Feeling Now' and is officially out. Take a moment to digest the new tunes and comment as you listen. 

Listen on Apple Music or Spotify.

charli-xcx.thumb.jpg.3b2bfa363957dcfb453a695c57ad8f3b.jpg

charli.jpg.661cb24e367b50d785e50b9f61866f76.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 3

CHARLI IS AMAZING CHARLI IS AMAZING CHARLI IS AMAZING

She sounds like NO OTHER, so I'm super excited for this!!
The only thing that got me scratching my head was her GINORMOUS excitement for her single (song and video) "Gone", which to me is..... OK. But the rest?? Ugghh IT'S CHARLI, BABY! Doing It All Night GIF by Charli XCX

• Like 2

That's incredible! :pumped: Charli was one of 2019's best records, in my opinion. If How I'm Feeling Now is supposed to be released on May 15, that's quite a short time. But, hey, if she could put out 2 great mixtapes in 1 year (Number 1 Angel and Pop 2), then I think this'll turn out just fine. I also love how the fans can take part in the making of this. I think that's very special. :mhm: I reall wonder if she'll continue with the avant-pop / electronic / experimental pop direction of her recent album and mixtapes or if she'll change styles once again...

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block