Britney Acts More Childlike...

justhanging

On 4/7/2020 at 2:43 AM, Louis_j said:

She always had a bubbly personality but her voice was deeper and it's true, she seemed more mature :

Then her speaking voice became more high and she was more playful, but to me, nothing disturbing :

In recent years, she's still like that but to extremes and that might make her look like very childish.. 

She has mental issues after all, we all know that, so who are we to judge ?

As long as she's not over-medicated, alive and happy, we should be happy for her also.

And don't forget that she was was working most of her young years so that might be her way to relive them.

yes exactly i seen exhalers give this point of view before and it makes total sense 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Its because she went from one extreme to another. She seemed more mature when she was a teenager than she does now and all while still being silly and goofy. Its just confusing as hell. Also the ways she acts just doesnt seem normal. Everyone during FF was worried because it was clearly medication. So its not like we were sitting here ****ting on her and whining that she wasnt fun enough. We were worried as hell and upset that she was seemingly getting worse instead of better.

also she started out POM like this (classy/mature) Also yes I know she has had nice moments post 2016 and bad moments before. But overall there is a noticeable difference.

Reveal hidden contents

britney-spears-at-the-intimate-britney-scfe4ac61a103f66cd68beccf9f8981d1.jpgo-BRITNEY-SPEARS-2014-570.jpg?1a605of-l-610x610-jumpsuit-fashion+week+2845f0687261982461983cc2f8c5e1ccc.jpgad_146825408.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&zo769270531bfd35a7e1ba9b11bba5b646.jpg843e631e734114845ce39df352f646e3.jpgbritney-spears-performs-in-las-vegas-12-britney-spears-in-new-red-costume-at-piebritney-spears-435-167.jpg&q=85article-0-1EB4451000000578-633_634x748.jbritney-spears-performing-at-planet-hollrs_634x1024-160308135203-634.britney-spe

and ended like this

Reveal hidden contents

britney-spears-performing-live-on-her-wobritney-spears-performs-at-planet-hollywnintchdbpict000293965837.jpg?strip=all&w5c23e129ac762f12c84f186964f8ece5britney-spears-performing-at-planet-hollBritney-Spears-PRR-070892-big.jpgbritney-schaut-traurig.jpgbritney-spears.jpg?width=720&center=0.0,

I get what your saying but here’s the thing, she’s a human being and not a single person on this planet is perfect, as much as some people like to think they are, they’re not. People have good days and bad days, personalities can consistently change, to me it just comes off like many of you want her to be a robot that you can program to act how u want her to act and look how u want her to look and that’s sad.

I personally accept her for who she is, flaws and all, what u may consider odd, others may see it as endearing. Plus put yourself in her shoes this past decade. In reality she’s an adult but in the eyes of the law she’s a child, she can’t come and go as she pleases, she has to ask permission to do anything, she can’t freely use the money she’s been busting her *** for since she was a teen, she can’t drive the car she paid for without a companion, she can’t make friends freely, she can’t meet guys freely, she just lost more time with her kids cuz of what someone else did. Now if u had to live your life like that for all this time, don’t u think it would have an affect on your psyche?

The way many of y’all speak about her is just heartless, next time u wanna say something cruel, just stop for a second and put yourself in her shoes and have some compassion.

48 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I get what your saying but here’s the thing, she’s a human being and not a single person on this planet is perfect, as much as some people like to think they are, they’re not. People have good days and bad days, personalities can consistently change, to me it just comes off like many of you want her to be a robot that you can program to act how u want her to act and look how u want her to look and that’s sad.

I personally accept her for who she is, flaws and all, what u may consider odd, others may see it as endearing. Plus put yourself in her shoes this past decade. In reality she’s an adult but in the eyes of the law she’s a child, she can’t come and go as she pleases, she has to ask permission to do anything, she can’t freely use the money she’s been busting her *** for since she was a teen, she can’t drive the car she paid for without a companion, she can’t make friends freely, she can’t meet guys freely, she just lost more time with her kids cuz of what someone else did. Now if u had to live your life like that for all this time, don’t u think it would have an affect on your psyche?

The way many of y’all speak about her is just heartless, next time u wanna say something cruel, just stop for a second and put yourself in her shoes and have some compassion.

you are acting like people here are mentioning the bizzare and negative stuff to shame her... I think most of us are just genuinly worried and see a lot of stuff as a bad sign for her mental health not. "OMG WHY CANT BRITNEY BRUSH HER HAIR MORE OFTEN AND LOOK LIKE A BARIBIE 24/72" people commenting here.. are her fans and want the best for her. Even if we sometimes disagree what that is.

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

you are acting like people here are mentioning the bizzare and negative stuff to shame her... I think most of us are just genuinly worried and see a lot of stuff as a bad sign for her mental health not. "OMG WHY CANT BRITNEY BRUSH HER HAIR MORE OFTEN AND LOOK LIKE A BARIBIE 24/72" people commenting here.. are her fans and want the best for her. Even if we sometimes disagree what that is.

I understand that people are concerned but people on here could express themselves more respectfully. 

Calling her insta embarrassing and users announcing that they stopped following her cuz they think it’s embarrassing to me sounds like shaming.

Stating that she doesn’t bathe like it’s a fact, when y’all don’t know that, is just down right mean. I just find some of the things y’all consider unstable odd. I’ve seen some people saying she’s unstable just cuz she likes her eye makeup dark or because of how she dresses, it may not be those people’s kind of style and that’s ok but it doesn’t mean she’s mentally unstable, it’s just what she likes. So she switches her voice up on her insta, so f-cking what, she’s basically been doing that her whole career or she sometimes shifts when standing in her video posts or she looks a lil messy sometimes (there are pap pics from her early days when she went out looking messy too) it doesn’t mean she should be locked away in an asylum for the rest of her life. I’d be more concerned if she were behaving or looked like she did in 2007.

9 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

it just comes off like many of you want her to be a robot that you can program to act how u want her to act and look how u want her to look and that’s sad.

she's the one that has been acting like a baby barbie-robot. We want her to be herself, real and natural and let me tell you this, it is not what she is showing right now..we know her, or thats what we think from following her life/carreer since 1998...this is a totally different person and I think someone is taking advantage of this.

Ok here’s my take on this I think a lot of great things have been so far on this topic. I think when she was younger she tried really hard to be more mature as all the young 90s pop stars did at the time, she tried to look and act grown up at a very young age, and let’s face it she looked like a older adult when she was 18, her looks were mature, and she put off this mature image but I don’t believe that’s the real her, it was an image she was putting out there at the time to shake her good girl image. I think that caused a lot of internal struggle, maybe feels she grew up to fast and missed her childhood. A lot of child stars go through this, they start acting the age their childhood ended. And I feel Britney has taken that to an extreme level, I also think it’s her getting older and now on the opposite side of life wishing to look and act younger and not having the confidence she once had. I also think part of the goofy thing has always been there, she knows when she needs to be serious but at home, with her bf, on IG she’s her silly self. The difference is the silliness seems to come from insecurity a lot of times these days. 

Archived