Britney Acts More Childlike...

justhanging

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But what's wrong with being more child-like?

She has all the monies she needs, she has no reasons to be matured and serious lol

Plus, it's to do with her voice as well, it's gotten very high, thin and shaky when she speaks so it adds to the childlike impression

Love her but she reminds of Micheal Jackson and not in that good way. It could also be she’s literally in quarantine for like years Bc she has like no outside contact much she can’t talk about real **** going on and is treated like a child Bc of her conservatorship so it kinda makes sense n factor in medication she may take. Are we surprised?

5 minutes ago, Sarara said:

It seems as if someone is deliberately making a child out of her in order to suppress her will and make her dependent on other people.

I could see that as that’s kinda how’s it’s been. Or atleast that’s how it would seem. So no surprise. It sad what her handlers have done to her. But then again none of us know the real story.

17 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

I agree :tiffdrink: Especially on stage :tiffdrink: she used to be so fierce but then fast forward to POM where she’s goofy half the time with those tics :tiffdrink:

You know it used to REALLLY annoy me. But In the last few weeks ive made a couple of videos for a friend of mine who is a HUGE backstreet boys fan. And one of the member has a  vocal condition that doesnt allow him to sing properly. He has the most solos and was basically their lead singer. Ive noticed while putting the videos together that he was a little silly when he was 18 but very mature and now in hin 40ies he is SUPER goofy to the point of being annyoing and is constantly acting silly and goofy on stage now too. I realized that in 2012-2014 when his isssues were the worst and first started he was very drawn back and depressed (lost a lot of weight too) and then imo it seemed like he started acting the way he thinks people want him to be (he said that he just wants to be his old carefree self in an interview) but its just so fake and unnatrual.

Anyway, it reminds me so much of Britney. The depressed Femme Fatale era and now the overcompensating and the weird ticks and knee bends. Its like she realized that she isnt the way her fans want her to be and then started acting like she thinks we want her to act. I think she isnt confident in her ability anmore and thats why she is acting silly. She has 0 confidence in her voice and thats why she puts on all those filters and doesnt sing her own songs live, she knows that we think her dancing isnt as great as it used to so she is moving every second of the show no matter how bad it looks so that we at least cant say she isnt moving much anymore, she clearly for some reason thinks that she has to be half naked on stage to look good and then the fact that she used to post a lot about her weight, the weight she wanted to loose, the needle comment, the paparazzi edited all of my pics comments... etc, She lost her confidence and swag and is trying to make up for it with sillyness and i think thats really sad.

I might be totally wrong tho.

2 hours ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

I could see that as that’s kinda how’s it’s been. Or atleast that’s how it would seem. So no surprise. It sad what her handlers have done to her. But then again none of us know the real story.

1 hour ago, BritBreakitDown20 said:

this just ends the whole argument... she is only behaving how they behave her 

but why did it happen so suddenly? Why was she adult and mature up until 2016 and then all of a sudden started acting like a child?

On 4/6/2020 at 2:32 PM, justhanging said:

Does anyone else think Britney started to act more child-like in recent years (starting around 2015/6-now)? On X-Factor for example she seemed a lot more mature.

Nowadays, she seems happier in a way but also more child-like if that makes any sense....

What I think of Britney before 2016
Britney Spears: Kiwi Strawberry Twist!: Photo 2613458 | Britney ...

What I think of Britney nowadays...
Click to view full size image

Anyone else agree? Am I delusional? 

She came for your *** on her last Instagram post

14 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

When u guys move in with her and observe her behavior 24/7, then u can judge, until then leave her be.  It’s really not fair to judge her behavior the way y’all do over posts on Instagram. Lord knows I sure can’t adult 24/7, it gets boring and even miserable!!

Not judging. I love her either way. To the people that took offense to what I said, I never called her childish.
I called her child-like.
There's a stark difference.

20 hours ago, EasyThere said:

But her behaviour in recent years is not normal. Especially ever since she was released from that institution last year. She can barely form a sentence. And instead of getting better since april of last year. She's been getting worse.

It started getting bad in 2017. Remember all the stories about her Meet and Greets? The constant "inside info" about Britney having memory issues paired with her constantly forgetting stuff? The whacky video where she was in bed with Sam?

A lot of us were worried during the POM tour and got dragged for it. :thelook:

I dont know how you think she has been getting worse post treatment since we havent seen enough of her the past 6 months to judge. She was definitley getting a lot worse before treatment and I was worried about her behaviour right after but she looks fine now and apart from her IG posts (that were very werid before too) she isnt really giving us a lot to jude her on.

10 hours ago, justhanging said:

Not judging. I love her either way. To the people that took offense to what I said, I never called her childish.
I called her child-like.
There's a stark difference.

I wasn’t singling you out, sorry if u thought that but if u look at other comments in here, you’ll see people are speaking about her as if they personally know her and spend every moment with her when they don’t, fans only get like 1% of her life now, it’s not fair to judge her on these topics, some of them are also speaking very cruelly about her. 

She can never f-cking win, during FF, she was to reserved and boring to these fans and who can forget the I’m a mom now jokes, now she’s too childish and is to ****** to these very same fans, it gets infuriating.

On 4/6/2020 at 7:43 PM, Louis_j said:

This second interview for Extra you can so tell by her body language she didn't wanna do it or the guy just made her feel uncomfortable. 

Then you have Mario Lopez (❤️) and you can sense how comfortable she is. 

But I wouldn't say any of that is childlike. It's really how we all are as humans. When we're comfortable our words flow more easily 

8 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I wasn’t singling you out, sorry if u thought that but if u look at other comments in here, you’ll see people are speaking about her as if they personally know her and spend every moment with her when they don’t, fans only get like 1% of her life now, it’s not fair to judge her on these topics, some of them are also speaking very cruelly about her. 

She can never f-cking win, during FF, she was to reserved and boring to these fans and who can forget the I’m a mom now jokes, now she’s too childish and is to ****** to these very same fans, it gets infuriating.

Its because she went from one extreme to another. She seemed more mature when she was a teenager than she does now and all while still being silly and goofy. Its just confusing as hell. Also the ways she acts just doesnt seem normal. Everyone during FF was worried because it was clearly medication. So its not like we were sitting here ****ting on her and whining that she wasnt fun enough. We were worried as hell and upset that she was seemingly getting worse instead of better.

also she started out POM like this (classy/mature) Also yes I know she has had nice moments post 2016 and bad moments before. But overall there is a noticeable difference.

Spoiler

britney-spears-at-the-intimate-britney-scfe4ac61a103f66cd68beccf9f8981d1.jpgo-BRITNEY-SPEARS-2014-570.jpg?1a605of-l-610x610-jumpsuit-fashion+week+2845f0687261982461983cc2f8c5e1ccc.jpgad_146825408.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&zo769270531bfd35a7e1ba9b11bba5b646.jpg843e631e734114845ce39df352f646e3.jpgbritney-spears-performs-in-las-vegas-12-britney-spears-in-new-red-costume-at-piebritney-spears-435-167.jpg&q=85article-0-1EB4451000000578-633_634x748.jbritney-spears-performing-at-planet-hollrs_634x1024-160308135203-634.britney-spe

and ended like this

Spoiler

britney-spears-performing-live-on-her-wobritney-spears-performs-at-planet-hollywnintchdbpict000293965837.jpg?strip=all&w5c23e129ac762f12c84f186964f8ece5britney-spears-performing-at-planet-hollBritney-Spears-PRR-070892-big.jpgbritney-schaut-traurig.jpgbritney-spears.jpg?width=720&center=0.0,

She has been acting very bizarre lately, it really makes me sad for her. I guess she has no one to tell her things the way they are or give her good advice. She has her hair dirty, her mascara all over her face, uses shirts that are 2 size less than what she should wear. She posts 20 exactly same pictures, then erases them and reposts them...she uploads videos with weird moves and faces, like a barbie robot. She wasn't like this a year ago or so...not like this. 

I really think she is not ok, and maybe having a breakdown and nobody is taking care of her and her situation. Like if there is someone who is by her side should help her not look like a lunatic, cause this way she is not taking her kids back with her....I love her, and it makes me so sad.

On 4/7/2020 at 3:22 PM, The Greatest Show said:

but why did it happen so suddenly? Why was she adult and mature up until 2016 and then all of a sudden started acting like a child?

who knows really... i mean we all know goofyney and stan for her but this is different :xfactorlook: 2017-2020 really weird things happened and they tried to hide it but failed :thelook: so all we can do now is hope that the conservatorship ends during summer time 

Archived