Britney Acts More Childlike...

justhanging

Does anyone else think Britney started to act more child-like in recent years (starting around 2015/6-now)? On X-Factor for example she seemed a lot more mature.

Nowadays, she seems happier in a way but also more child-like if that makes any sense....

What I think of Britney before 2016
Britney Spears: Kiwi Strawberry Twist!: Photo 2613458 | Britney ...

What I think of Britney nowadays...
Click to view full size image

Anyone else agree? Am I delusional? 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think it's part of how she becomes very similar to her current partner.

She used to be a mature woman up to her Charlie relationship. Then she was her best self while single. Then she started dating Sam and became more "youthful" 

agreed. she needs to take the time out to "find herself". her entire life people have been telling her what to do that she has no identity so she emulates the people closest to her, its sad really

She’s never not been like it.

In her early days she was joking about marrying prince William.

in the circus tour she was caught on mic saying ‘my p***y is hanging out. At her 30th birthday the Sunday times magazine owrote her nipples were falling out of her dress and were airbrushed from all the press pics from that night. 

It does appear to have got worse or more extreme in the last few years

My personal view on it is that she's more disconnected from the outside world now than she ever was before.. basically her entire life is sheltered. Britney always had the ability to speak pretty maturely for her age, and then she kind of played up to the blonde clichés a little bit during the peak of her fame. A lot of fans weren't happy with some of her answers at the time, but she seemed completely level-headed and lucid during For the Record, which was still post-conservatorship. Whether her meds were changed, or it's simply due to the fact she's much more removed from others now, I don't know.

Yeah, I've been saying this for a while now. If you look at the contrast of how mature she was in For the Record compared to how she is now... it's insane. She was even more mature in Baby One More Time interviews than she is now. It's strange and a little concerning.

I don't think we can call it 'child-like' per se. It's always been her nature to just be a sweet southern girl. :imcute: We can't compare it to For the Record and The X Factor because that's work and it's something serious and she can be serious when needed. :qtbrit: She's always professional in interviews unless briefed otherwise that it's gonna be just a casual sitdown interview. :donewithit: But deep down she's always been like a goofball even before the breakdown. :jumpney: It just evolved now into this baby voice that she uses :awww: because of her anxiety :receipts2: and being so shy :awkblink: and insecure :awks: and unsure of herself. :plzexplain:

This isn't new behavior but just an evolved one. :mhm:

She always had a bubbly personality but her voice was deeper and it's true, she seemed more mature :

Then her speaking voice became more high and she was more playful, but to me, nothing disturbing :

In recent years, she's still like that but to extremes and that might make her look like very childish.. 

She has mental issues after all, we all know that, so who are we to judge ?

As long as she's not over-medicated, alive and happy, we should be happy for her also.

And don't forget that she was was working most of her young years so that might be her way to relive them.

Archived