'Chromatica' cover Easter eggs

• Leader

EU3mNzIUYAAB5Tm?format=jpg&name=large

I think the overwhelming majority of people think Lady Gaga's new Chromatica album cover is a SERVE.

There's so much attention to detail in it, so if you're on the fence about the art... check out how much TLC went into its creation.

• The Chromatica symbol
    • Gaga is trapped underneath it. Here's how she originally described the symbol:

“It’s from what all sound is made from, and, for me, sound is what healed me in my life period, and it healed me again making this record, and that is really what Chromatica is all about,” she told Zane Lowe.

“It’s about healing and it’s about bravery as well and it’s really like, when we talk about love I think it’s so important to include the fact that it requires a ton of bravery to love someone.”

• Gaga channeling... Satan?!

• Gaga also incorporated the theme of tribes. you may recall there are two battling tribes in the "Stupid Love" video.
    • Each tribe — there are eight of them — has its own symbol and colour. Eagle-eyed fans found the symbols in the upper right hand corner, the middle right panel, and the bottom left corner of the cover. 

Screen-Shot-2020-04-06-at-10.42.49-am.pn

• Some of the tribe colors.

Screen-Shot-2020-04-06-at-10.56.10-am.pn

• There’s also this curious green splatter on the left hand side, which some fans have posited could be a reference to her recent comments about earth being “cancelled”.
    • “I think what I’ve learned is that I can view the world in whatever way I choose to see it,” Gaga said. “It doesn’t mean that I’m deleting the bad things, it just means that I can reframe my life experiences and reframe the way that the world frames life experiences to a way that I love and believe in… that is Chromatica. I live on Chromatica, that is where I live. I went into my frame — I found Earth, I deleted it. Earth is cancelled. I live on Chromatica.”

Screen-Shot-2020-04-06-at-10.55.22-am.pn

The shoes. She wore similar ones 10 years ago in 2010.

EU37RnEWoAIMTZt?format=jpg&name=large

Are we finding meaning and symbolism in things that might not be there. The answer is no. :tired:

gaga-easter.jpg

• Like 1
On 4/7/2020 at 9:09 AM, Roxxy said:

Omg her last illuminati music video was Work Beep. She needs to renew her contract asap. :mattafact:

Don't you remember eyes wide shut Slumber Party? That **** had Satanic **** written all over it haha

EDIT: Oh you can't curse on here lol, sorry it's been a while *cue Break the Ice* since I've been on here. So let's just say I said "awesome video" 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block