Lady Gaga's 'Chromatica' officially out May 29

7 hours ago, ShatteredBoy said:

Ordered my copy already and it comes with a signed artwork, yay! I really liked Joanne but have a feeling I'll like this one even more.

The signed CD? They weren’t selling this on the UK webstore for some reason. They have a signed art card in some bundles but they were really expensive.

I’ve preordered the deluxe CD (which kinda looks like a book?) and the UK cassette. 

• Super Mods

Boo, It’s sold out before I can order a sign copy but it’s okay. I think I want to see her sign it in front of me so whenever I look at the autograph, it will remind me of the time I see her. What I really want is her vinyl but they are all ugly and I can’t get over her no artwork on the vinyl cuz that’s gonna look great in a frame :juggingu:

• Love 1
15 hours ago, justloveme123 said:

Please help me find this I am trying to buy this in Canada it says sold out fml

https://shopca.ladygaga.com/*/*/Signed-Chromatica-DLX-CD/6HEX0000000

Oh we don't have that on the UK store, she's doing different bundles for different countries. My bundle includes an autographed album cover plus Chromatica cassettes 1, 2 & 3 plus the UK exclusive cassette -  https://shopuk.ladygaga.com/*/*/Chromatica-Cassette-Set-Signed-Art-Card/6HBY0000000.

It's the only bundle in the UK that hasn't sold out, but I don't know if people from other countries can buy. Since that includes an album cover and cassettes I also bought a separate deluxe CD and will add the signed cover.

13 hours ago, Isla said:

The signed CD? They weren’t selling this on the UK webstore for some reason. They have a signed art card in some bundles but they were really expensive.

I’ve preordered the deluxe CD (which kinda looks like a book?) and the UK cassette. 

Yeah the signed CD isn't available here, sorry I didn't express myself properly, I bought the signed art card bundle which comes with 4 cassettes and I purchased a separate copy. It's now saying 'autographed album cover' in the description but I think it was saying 'autographed art card' I hope I didn't purchase a signed art card and today they're selling signed actual album covers. I bought this https://shopuk.ladygaga.com/*/*/Chromatica-Cassette-Set-Signed-Art-Card/6HBY0000000

Do you remember what they were saying in the description yesterday? I think it was autographed artwork? Hopefully they just changed it to avoid confusion and it will be a signed album cover for everybody so I can swap album covers and add the signed one lol

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, ShatteredBoy said:

Yeah the signed CD isn't available here, sorry I didn't express myself properly, I bought the signed art card bundle which comes with 4 cassettes and I purchased a separate copy. It's now saying 'autographed album cover' in the description but I think it was saying 'autographed art card' I hope I didn't purchase a signed art card and today they're selling signed actual album covers. I bought this https://shopuk.ladygaga.com/*/*/Chromatica-Cassette-Set-Signed-Art-Card/6HBY0000000

Do you remember what they were saying in the description yesterday? I think it was autographed artwork? Hopefully they just changed it to avoid confusion and it will be a signed album cover for everybody so I can swap album covers and add the signed one lol

Ah yeah that makes sense, I really wanted one of those bundles or one of the t-shirts but they weren't cheap.... £35 for one t-shirt? :gloria: 

And I remember yesterday it said 'signed art card'? Looks like they changed it?

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, Isla said:

Ah yeah that makes sense, I really wanted one of those bundles or one of the t-shirts but they weren't cheap.... £35 for one t-shirt? :gloria: 

And I remember yesterday it said 'signed art card'? Looks like they changed it?

Yeah I didn't even look at the merch since I'm not a huge Gaga stan but I would call myself a fan. But yeah that's a bit expensive. But I can't say much since I spent so much money on merch when I saw Britney almost 2 years ago:katycry:my ticket was like like £370 ($460) and the merch was like £250 ($310), merch that I barely wore to make it worst. I don't know what was wrong with me that day:kesha: What other non rich 17 year old was doing it like me tho?

Yeah I think they def changed, just hope they didn't sell the not so good (autographed art cards) yesterday and left the better ones for today (the actual signed album covers) since everyone would go for the signed album cover, they always do shady stuff like this when selling... Hope it was a genuine mistake and they just corrected it today and we're all getting the signed album covers.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, ShatteredBoy said:

Yeah I didn't even look at the merch since I'm not a huge Gaga stan but I would call myself a fan. But yeah that's a bit expensive. But I can't say much since I spent so much money on merch when I saw Britney almost 2 years ago:katycry:my ticket was like like £370 ($460) and the merch was like £250 ($310), merch that I barely wore to make it worst. I don't know what was wrong with me that day:kesha: What other non rich 17 year old was doing it like me tho?

Yeah I think they def changed, just hope they didn't sell the not so good (autographed art cards) yesterday and left the better ones for today (the actual signed album covers) since everyone would go for the signed album cover, they always do shady stuff like this when selling... Hope it was a genuine mistake and they just corrected it today and we're all getting the signed album covers.

Ddd if I only I could have spent all my money on Britney merch at POM, I just brought one t-shirt :mcorangu: and I hope you get your artwork signed too! Obviously I'd love the signed album but at the same time I'm not too sad about it as I have A Star Is Born signed... well not the actual album booklet, it was a signed card of the artwork that arrived later and Gaga personally signed it.

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, Isla said:

Ddd if I only I could have spent all my money on Britney merch at POM, I just brought one t-shirt :mcorangu: and I hope you get your artwork signed too! Obviously I'd love the signed album but at the same time I'm not too sad about it as I have A Star Is Born signed... well not the actual album booklet, it was a signed card of the artwork that arrived later and Gaga personally signed it.

Oh that's nice, I prob wouldn't buy another signed artwork/album cover if I already had one from the same artist too!

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block