Lady Gaga's 'Chromatica' officially out May 29

10 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Dude most pride festivals and the main Pride in new york are cancelled this year or postponed. What's the point in celebrating the month if there's nothing happening for us to party. Especially when we're on lockdown or events like this can't happen after the lockdown is over til a vaccine is made. 

Wrong thread? 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
41 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Im buying all of my work buddies CDs!! She deserves a high chart debut!!  :imcute:

I'm so excited, I've just ordered a copy with a signed artwork and it even comes with some cassettes, I think she'll have a good debut at least here in the UK since all other signed Chromatica bundles were sold out already. It's just hard to believe it will actually be signed by the Lady Gaga, technically anyone could signed these albums but I like to think artist's have the decency to make that nice gesture since it's what's advertised.

• Love 1

I don't understand the delay then., they said it was because of coronavirus but its not going to be all away by 29th May. im starting to think the coronavirus was just a cover up for another reason

Hope she probably tours UK in 2021 though. I want to see her again but was really disappointed her so called UK tour 2020 was only 1 London date 

28 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

I don't understand the delay then., they said it was because of coronavirus but its not going to be all away by 29th May. im starting to think the coronavirus was just a cover up for another reason

Stupid love flopping and being called promo single

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block