(G)I-DLE Just Saved K-Pop By Releasing Song Of The Year

What did (G)I-DLE just do?  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

16 minutes ago, IUSAtonight said:

English version :sipney:

Soyeon's pronunciation needs just a bit of improvement :yesokay:

The only English version I've ever liked over the original is RV's "Bad Boy":tired: I really like this b-side:

But there's a huge problem. :tiffsniffle: People always joke about Shuhua getting 0 lines, but in this song she LITERALLY got 0 lines. :clown: Like... I'm not exaggerating - she got 0 seconds of lines. HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN IN A 6 MEMBER GROUP?! :crying1: Soyeon, girl... Explain, please... :wontcry: This comment is sending me:

Capture.png

I don't know if I should be laughing or crying. :ehidk: Not enough Miyeon in this comeback either. She's my bias, so I'm biased :weusay:, but she's literally supposed to be the main vocalist. :wtf:

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

The only English version I've ever liked over the original is RV's "Bad Boy":tired: I really like this b-side:

But there's a huge problem. :tiffsniffle: People always joke about Shuhua getting 0 lines, but in this song she LITERALLY got 0 lines. :clown: Like... I'm not exaggerating - she got 0 seconds of lines. HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN IN A 6 MEMBER GROUP?! :crying1: Soyeon, girl... Explain, please... :wontcry: This comment is sending me:

Capture.png

I don't know if I should be laughing or crying. :ehidk: Not enough Miyeon in this comeback either. She's my bias, so I'm biased :weusay:, but she's literally supposed to be the main vocalist. :wtf:

Miyeon is my bias too :yesplease: She and Yuqi needed more lines that's for sure. I mean I love Soyeon but girl let someone else have the spotlight. :beynah: 

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think Shuhua didn't get any lines in "Luv U" either and it can't be because of her Korean, since she's getting lines in the singles. :outwithit:

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, IUSAtonight said:

Miyeon is my bias too :yesplease: She and Yuqi needed more lines that's for sure. I mean I love Soyeon but girl let someone else have the spotlight. :beynah: 

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think Shuhua didn't get any lines in "Luv U" either and it can't be because of her Korean, since she's getting lines in the singles. :outwithit:

A lot of my biases have changed over time, but when it comes to Miyeon she's been my #1 since the beginning. It's definitely her voice that made me fall in love, but I can't overlook her beauty either - she looks like a freakin' princess. :tysm: The fact that she could've debuted in BLACKPINK... I'm glad she didn't, tbh. :gagasmile:

If Shuhua does have any lines in "Luv U", then it's like 1 second max. It's hard to tell. :crying1: And you're right. If the Korean excuse used to be valid, then it's not anymore since she's been consistently getting more lines since "Uh-Oh":ehidk:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

A lot of my biases have changed over time, but when it comes to Miyeon she's been my #1 since the beginning. It's definitely her voice that made me fall in love, but I can't overlook her beauty either - she looks like a freakin' princess. :tysm: The fact that she could've debuted in BLACKPINK... I'm glad she didn't, tbh. :gagasmile:

If Shuhua does have any lines in "Luv U", then it's like 1 second max. It's hard to tell. :crying1: And you're right. If the Korean excuse used to be valid, then it's not anymore since she's been consistently getting more lines since "Uh-Oh":ehidk:

I heard that a version of "Forever young" with Miyeon in it, exists. I hope it leaks someday. :sipney: I don't think she would be treated that good in BP. I feel like she would get fewer lines and less screentime than any of the other girls..

I found about them from the K/DA song and I fell in love with her when I watched the live performance :otears: Ugh, she looks and sounds like an angel.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block