Is In The Zone overrated on here

Is In The Zone overrated on Exhale?

Dont get me wrong. Toxic is her most groundbreaking and memorable song to date (for the GP). :unbothered:

But Showdown, Early Mornin, Shadow, Brave New Girl, The Answer.... all songs that have been too boring for me to play all the way through. Ive tried several times, dont even remember what they sound like. :whatitellu:

I Got That Boom Boom, Breathe On Me, Outrageous, Touch of My Hand, The Hook Up, and Everytime are additional gems and bops. :duadance:

Me Against The Music has always sounded bland and mediocre to me. Sorry not sorry.

As an overall piece of work, In The Zone tends to sound a little too dated and experimental imo... Im sure it was great in its time, an

I will unapologetically state that Blackout is Britney's most iconic and timeless body of work. It does not sound like it belongs to any particular year; it could be released today and would still sound fresh and groundbreaking. And yall will deal. :mhm:

Thoughts?

• Like 3
29 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

You sure? We enabled editing on posts without any time limit. 

Yes. Even the post you replied to I cant edit :imok:

Thanks for commenting tho and adding traffic to my thread :demi:

16 minutes ago, reecejwilson said:

What In The Zone album have you been listening to because it certainly isn't Britney Spears' one :imok:

Showdown, Early Mornin' and Brave new Girl are masterpieces :duadance::duadance::duadance:

I respect your opinion and wont downvote you like ppl to my op ahem :imok:

• Haha 1

In The Zone, overrated? on Exhale? When literally the album ranking thread has Blackout almost always at the top (or top 3) of everyone's list. :mattafact:

And you did not just put Showdown and Early Mornin' - two of my all time top 10 Britney songs - on your list of boring tracks. :icant:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Roxxy said:

In The Zone, overrated? on Exhale? When literally the album ranking thread has Blackout almost always at the top (or top 3) of everyone's list. :mattafact:

And you did not just put Showdown and Early Mornin' - two of my all time top 10 Britney songs - on your list of boring tracks. :icant:

I can be picky with my music :gagasmile: I just mean Blackout > ITZ and that shoulfnt be a controversial statement :gagasmile:

1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

:bang: ITZ>Blackout :bang: I’m ready to be attacked and Britney>ITZ and Blackout :bang:

In Neverland maybe :imok:

1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

Period. No erase. Pad locked and i'm taking the key bye :messbye:

The two of you are welcome to live in Neverland :begone:

1 hour ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

I'm scared as to how much I agree with you on this :tiffdrink:

Someone who knows whats up, I see you :tiffdrink:

18 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

ITZ is a better body of work but Blackout is more cohesive I guess? both great albums but ITZ is the standout album of the two imo

Upvote but Blackout >Femme Fatale>In The Zone periodT (and I have no idea what periodT is or where it comes from) :imok: