Female Song Of The Decade 2010s - Brackets: Round 4

Round 4  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

FEMALE SONG OF THE DECADE 2010s 

BRACKETS

Spoiler

Please also vote on:

7KTnZNV.jpg

Round 4

Poll 1

Anaconda - Nicki Minaj 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4zTpbqWPmoyiFQNiNBQZ

Released on August 4, 2014 as the second single from The Pinkprint, the song peaked at number two on the US Billboard Hot 100, consequently becoming Minaj's highest charting single in the United States to date. Following the video's release, it broke the 24-hour streaming record on Vevo by accumulating 19.6 million views in its first day of release. As of 27 November 2019, Anaconda surpassed 920 million views on YouTube.

VS

Bodak Yellow - Cardi B

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgOjkVTdSGo3A-g3LINVl

Released on June 16, 2017 as the major record label debut by Cardi B as the lead single from her debut studio album Invasion of Privacy, Bodak Yellow (Money Moves) topped the US Billboard Hot 100 chart for three consecutive weeks, making her the fifth female rapper to ever lead the chart, and the second to do so with a solo song. It was certified nonuple platinum by the RIAA, becoming the highest certified single by a female rapper.

___

Poll 2

Look What You Made Me Do - Taylor Swift

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEWN1wm09dlfinOCA6_aZ

Released in August, 2017 as the lead single from Reputation, “Look What You Made Me Do" is an electroclash and dance-pop song, with lyrics about various issues that built Swift's reputation. The song broke a string of records, including the record for the most plays in a single day on Spotify. It topped the charts in 16 countries including US and UK. Released by Swift after a one-year hiatus and buoyed by its accompanying music video, the comeback was widely considered to be one of pop music’s most iconic.The video was upon its release on YouTube, broke the 24hr Vevo Record.

VS

Blank Space - Taylor Swift

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJZs2oozSVyKtWhSQwB6-

Released on November 10, 2014 as the album's second single from 1989, it is an electropop song with lyrics that satirize the media's perception of Swift and her relationships. Within three weeks, "Blank Space" reached number one on the BillboardHot 100 following "Shake It Off". Swift became the first woman in the Hot 100's 56-year history to succeed herself at the top spot. It has received universal acclaim from critics. It has also been included in numerous year-end critics' lists. It is one of the best selling songs of all time.

___

Poll 3

Fancy - Iggy Azalea ft. Charli XCX

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7rzyk0DSjkPQTjer3eQW

Released on 17 February 2014 by Def Jam Recordings as the fourth single from Azalea’s debut studio album, The New Classic, it is an electro-hop song. “Fancy" reached number one on the Billboard Hot 100, becoming both Azalea's and XCX's first number-one on that chart. It held the spot for seven consecutive weeks.It was named Billboard's Song of the Summer for 2014, as well as the most-streamed song on Spotify and most-watched music video in 2014.  It is one of the best-selling singles worldwide, with .1 million units according to IFPI. In 2017, Billboard named "Fancy" as the biggest hit by a female rapper in history.

VS

Problem - Ariana Grande ft. Iggy Azalea 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZbyhePsqRZpcQPJ1mSsg

Released on April 28, 2014, as the lead single from Grande's second studio album My Everything, “Problem" is an uptempo dance-pop song with influences of R&B music, which comprises a melody based on drums, saxophone loops, and trumpets. The chorus features background vocals from American hip hop artist Big Sean. The song later at #2, surpassing "The Way" as her highest-charting single in the US at the time. It remained in the top ten of the Hot 100 for the first sixteen weeks of its chart run. It ultimately reached combined sales and track-equivalent streams of 9 million units worldwide,[1] becoming one of the best-selling singles of all time.

318661632_rsz_20200409_151123(1).jpg.f46451c668cf375bf18eead2c056af46.jpg

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Mkay I dont understand the title of this thread and no way in hell am I going to read thru all of the comments of an incomprehensible thread, it looks boring :begone:

37 minutes ago, DanaDotte said:

Mkay I dont understand the title of this thread and no way in hell am I going to read thru all of the comments of an incomprehensible thread, it looks boring :begone:

Or you could have just ignored the thread instead of making this b!tc|-|y comment but I guess some people live and feed off negativity so go off :tiffdrink:

Archived