Jennifer Lopez criticized for going to the gym during pandemic

• Leader

The governor of Florida issued a state-wide stay-at-home order last week, however that didn't stop JLo and Alex Rodriguez from hitting up a gym in Miami. The Internet is not pleased.

The gym actually had a sign that read “This gym is not open. Stay home stay safe.” However, the owners of the gym opened it up for them to train in private.

You think a pandemic will stop JLo from working out in a posh gym? Please. :billie:

jlo-gym.jpg

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Avatar said:

No one else was at the gym, so technically she did follow the rules. :jlostare:

literally my point....it's not like she went to the gym and invited 50 of her friends...she's ******* JLO. why she's receiving criticism is beyond me but I seem to forget how hypersensitive this generation is. :tired:

2 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

literally my point....it's not like she went to the gym and invited 50 of her friends...she's ******* JLO. why she's receiving criticism is beyond me but I seem to forget how hypersensitive this generation is. :tired:

Why were the paparazzi outside taking pics... :lemmetellu: doesnt seem essential.

People are just upset about everything right now. I get attacked on youtube and fb every time I post a logical comment or question anything... can't wait for this to be over. :kidcries:

Hmm...I have a theory about this pandemic lol. Survival of the fittest and this is not a smart move J-Lo. I have respect for her, but I have heard she is quite the DIVA (not the good kind). That said, I'm not surprised by this behavior. What is she trying to prove? She has dough? This contradicts that IMO. 

I think right now is a time to lead by example. She has the platform to do this from and isn't. It aint' cute...

not cool kenya GIF

Archived