Jeffree Star Says, “Free Britney” in New Video

C0CKy

7 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Tbh i'm kinda tired. Thats why I took a break from it and just watching My Little Pony. I only play Future Slayalgia while cooking and taking a bath. Last week I literally have it on loop for days like i'm not even kidding. :sobbing: I'm watching Winx Club right now. I'll give FN one spin after this. :barbie:

Oh yeah I’m only playing it a couple times now since debut week is over with :barbie: I’m watching Ozark :barbie:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL to all you debating on whether he’s racist or problematic and not acknowledging the saddest part that we live in a society that Is placing so much weight on the words of a vapid narcissist who makes YouTube videos of putting makeup on for a living. 

#FreeBritney

3 minutes ago, Itscuzim31 said:

LOL to all you debating on whether he’s racist or problematic and not acknowledging the saddest part that we live in a society that Is placing so much weight on the words of a vapid narcissist who makes YouTube videos of putting makeup on for a living. 

#FreeBritney

Sadder than being on a forum that talks about a person they treat as an idol 24x7? :mhmnod:

Internet includes all kinds of people. Deal with it:excuseu:

14 hours ago, rik said:

battery acid skit at 3 minute mark (it's not funny ever even if it's a joke which of these white gays is black- neither) 

https://www.teenvogue.com/story/jeffree-star-racist-jackie-aina

Screen%252520Shot%2525202018-10-01%25252

599343b7c97a56700c8b1d82?ops=max(650,0),

0131a91691bcb53d7f9634571cdba437cbdb77e3

how many of you are black, out of curiosity? this is so serious and you guys really shouldn't play it off. i'm sorry but this is so infuriating. the evidence is right there in front of us. VIDEO evidence as well of him harassing black girls when he was 24 years old (older than i currently am) and calling them the n word repeatedly. I am uncomfortable.  @****y i will always love you but i need you to see all of this. i do appreciate you being very polite with me though

i agree with @SupTJ wholeheartedly 

I never knew any of this! I'm sorry that happened. People do change and as a white southern trans women trust me I know how degrading people can be. However people do change as they mature and jeffree has said many times he regrets his decisions he's made in the past. Has been very apologetic and does not condone that type of behavior. If every young 20 something year old was held accountable for the things they've done there would be a never ending list. Again I'm sorry this happened and I feel he is a different person now. Have a great Monday!

• Content Curators
12 hours ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Idk why you getting a thumbs down, he definitely racists & problematic! Are you girls the same? :begone: cause I’m definitely African American & Jeffree is not it! 

The people that are defending him are speaking from their white privilege :tired:

4 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

The people that are defending him are speaking from their white privilege :tired:

It’s disgusting, one thing I can say about Britney is she has never made a person of any race feel as if they were not equal. I remember a man calling her bodyguard the N word & she was ready to fight. It’s sad we have to deal with this on a forum that's dedicated to her. 

• Content Curators
2 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

It’s disgusting, one thing I can say about Britney is she has never made a person of any race feel as if they were not equal. I remember a man calling her bodyguard the N word & she was ready to fight. It’s sad we have to deal with this on a forum that's dedicated to her. 

Girl forget it They won’t understand

they literally get mad when I call out Camilla cameltoe even though she had an entire tumblr account filled with  “jokes” about black people stereotypes like watermelon, plantations, missing fathers, and more nasty stereotypes I don’t even want to get into

not to mention her saying the n word more Than once and even being racist to Asian people 

Archived