Jeffree Star Says, “Free Britney” in New Video

C0CKy

9 minutes ago, rik said:

i promise @****y is a good person, i can tell. I think this genuinely is just a matter of him trying to make sense of the situation. I promise he isn't a racist or anything and he wants to understand this. He's never said anything racist and I think this is a good way to educate people on the realities of the black community 

Jeffery on the other hand........ i actually cannot forgive him. like i actually am in shock by his comments because he was an ADULT

Fair!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, rik said:

you're not being a social justice warrior at all. I've been in situations where some mods have called me too political or too 'woke' for having an understanding of actual things going on in the world, and more specifically within the black community. You definitely are using your platform for a good cause and I like it because I finally feel like i'm not the only person here who is vocal about black issues. 

Black lives DO matter, microaggressions, fatalities, and all. <3 

100%!!!

1 hour ago, SupTJ said:

No it's not and you dont speak for the community he spoke about. Ttyl bb theres no real argument here 

There is no real argument here because I created a thread for you to know that the #FreeBritney movement has been broadcast to 20M people and that’s it. You’re welcome.giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29cd2f6182c61693d213

33 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

:spit:

Ok you dragged her but tea. :haha:  We're giving everything to Miss Dua for serving. :barbie:

Indeed I’m just waiting for the deluxe so she can get even more of my coins :barbie: I already told everyone that if they’re going to buy me Christmas and/or birthday gifts that I want to go see her as many times when she releases US dates :duadance: I had to cancel my Euro trip to see her because of this virus :crying3:

19 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Indeed I’m just waiting for the deluxe so she can get even more of my coins :barbie: I already told everyone that if they’re going to buy me Christmas and/or birthday gifts that I want to go see her as many times when she releases US dates :duadance: I had to cancel my Euro trip to see her because of this virus :crying3:

I'm excited for the deluxe edition like i'm dying for more songs right now. :crying3: I'm at a point where I'm singing Boys Will Be Boys outloud like it's an anthem to me already. :kidcries:

11 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I just pray I don’t tire from listening to it so much :sobbing:

Tbh i'm kinda tired. Thats why I took a break from it and just watching My Little Pony. I only play Future Slayalgia while cooking and taking a bath. Last week I literally have it on loop for days like i'm not even kidding. :sobbing: I'm watching Winx Club right now. I'll give FN one spin after this. :barbie:

Archived