Jeffree Star Says, “Free Britney” in New Video

C0CKy

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Kartofelek said:

he's racist and problematic. 

Making racially insensitive remarks isn’t the same thing as being a racist person, and I think it’s about time people get on board with that. 

If we don’t allow people to grow then aren’t we just perpetuating hate?  And isn’t that the very thing you’re mad at him for?

23 minutes ago, ****y said:

Making racially insensitive remarks isn’t the same thing as being a racist person, and I think it’s about time people get on board with that. 

If we don’t allow people to grow then aren’t we just perpetuating hate?  And isn’t that the very thing you’re mad at him for?

Thank you :whatitellu:

And Im on board with you @****y btw :milkney::letitburn:

1 hour ago, rik said:

jeffree star?

also he talked about wanting to throw battery acid to lighten black women's skin. recently, within the last two years he talked about how he didn't like black women wearing his products .... at 32 years old which is something i think is totally racist

fixed* i had to factually correct myself w the timelines

before we non black people forgive him for something that he did that didn't impact us even a little, i'd love for the black community to first.

Show Me The Receipts GIF by reactionseditor

1 hour ago, rik said:

jeffree star?

also he talked about wanting to throw battery acid to lighten black women's skin. recently, within the last two years he talked about how he didn't like black women wearing his products .... at 32 years old which is something i think is totally racist

fixed* i had to factually correct myself w the timelines

before we non black people forgive him for something that he did that didn't impact us even a little, i'd love for the black community to first.

I haven’t seen him say any of that mess so I can’t speak on that. I’m glad you brought up the community that he offended because I wanted to mention the fact that there are literal montages of black women on YouTube saying they’ve accepted his apology. To be fair, I’ve also seen some who haven’t. Whether or not you forgive someone is a personal decision that nobody has the right to force. But calling him racist just because you don’t accept his apology is an absolute fallacy. 

15 minutes ago, ****y said:

I haven’t seen him say any of that mess so I can’t speak on that. I’m glad you brought up the community that he offended because I wanted to mention the fact that there are literal montages of black women on YouTube saying they’ve accepted his apology. To be fair, I’ve also seen some who haven’t. Whether or not you forgive someone is a personal decision that nobody has the right to force. But calling him racist just because you don’t accept his apology is an absolute fallacy. 

No it's not and you dont speak for the community he spoke about. Ttyl bb theres no real argument here 

If perez apologized for telling brit to kill herself yall wouldnt or shouldnt accept that and it's not even saying hed do it himself like jeffree did LMAO I'm not tryna be social justice excessive freak but 

Maybe if he donated enough of his fortune to make a difference for that community that would be showing progress 

Archived