Britney spotted at Jamie's house in Louisiana (Video)

36 minutes ago, fays1 said:

Yes we all have dysfunctional families but its more than that with Britney. The conservatirship, taking her kids away, and abusing her kids.

You didn't seem to understand the message of my post. :hugs: Just because I didn't elaborate on that, it don't mean I don't know. It is bigger than that. But what do you want me to say? Get mad at Britney for hanging out with Jamie? Like, judge her? You want me to throw negativity over a video that was created with love? Am I supposed to call out our girl and say oh beach this is f ing weird because you're fighting him in court and now you're there spending time with him? :janet:

Everyone here gets it, ok? Like, chile you aren't the only one. We all get it. We all know the tea. We all know that this is bigger than that. 💜💜💜 But are we supposed to get mad at 👏🏻 every 👏🏻 single 👏🏻 thing 👏🏻 You can chill. We can all chill atleast just for this one. It's not that serious. Like your hip hop yoga class can f ing wait i promise :arianabye:

• Love 1
  • Like 2

The thing is, we don’t know for sure what’s wrong. Maybe Britney is truly mentally unwell and maybe she is because her team and handlers have isolated her for so long that she doesn’t know what normal is. 
once upon a time she knew, and Hollywood and money changed it.

I don’t know how to feel. I want her to be free but I don’t know if Britney would be able to handle life on her own. She’s so child like now and it makes me so sad.

• Like 7

So i was thinkin about something and maybe... MAYBE at the end of the day Britney just doesnt care about us (fans).

What we do and have done for her, the freebritney movement, everytime we stood up for her etc... i mean, she seems so ungreatful and bored sometimes (reading the fans letters from The Zone). 

Watch other Celebs talk about their fans, and their passion. Its not just something like „i love all my fans they‘re really cool“. its deeper. 

i just think she doesnt care anymore - and thats OK. Maybe we should stop putting our energy in something that (she) wont change. because even prisoner have the right to have a lawyer. why shouldnt britney? even michael jackson, and how people f0cked him up could speak about the whole situation. the CS is only here for the money and not for the words that she speaks. so she could speak up. 

3 hours ago, rodrigobjs said:

I think at the end of the day they’re just a normal family.. they fight, have problems but well.. it’s better to be this way. Britney is still trying to get her life back out of the conservatorship. 
I thought it was a really sweet video to be honest, I love their house full of Britney memories, I got emotional watching it :wontcry:

This isn’t Lynne’s house we know as serenity, this is their old house on greenlaw church rd as she mentioned. Jamie has kept it as a kind of shrine to Britney. 

8 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Cathy Dennis owns that Grammy, she was the song writer

The Grammy goes to everyone who was part of the 'recording' and that includes the artist. You know it's Best Dance Recording? It's not a songwriter's award but a recording category - the same as Record of the Year:mattafact:

• Like 9

41 minutes ago, Inherzone said:

So i was thinkin about something and maybe... MAYBE at the end of the day Britney just doesnt care about us (fans).

What we do and have done for her, the freebritney movement, everytime we stood up for her etc... i mean, she seems so ungreatful and bored sometimes (reading the fans letters from The Zone). 

Watch other Celebs talk about their fans, and their passion. Its not just something like „i love all my fans they‘re really cool“. its deeper. 

i just think she doesnt care anymore - and thats OK. Maybe we should stop putting our energy in something that (she) wont change. because even prisoner have the right to have a lawyer. why shouldnt britney? even michael jackson, and how people f0cked him up could speak about the whole situation. the CS is only here for the money and not for the words that she speaks. so she could speak up. 

But now serious talk.. have you ever seen this speech? It’s not like she’s reading some random speech someone made for her.. I really think she believes in all of the words she said. The part where she says that the fans taught her how to love unconditionally and how it influences her being a mother.. I always thought it was sooo kind of her. :crying3:

• Love 8
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

She said she loves us. 💜 No lies detected. Except for the part where she says she's gonna perform again in 2019. :gloria:

When the paparazzi fell down I wonder if she remembered of this pom scene

ZfgK.gif

if you see it right, if Sam didn’t stop her she would walk over his body :bang:

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

The Grammy goes to everyone who was part of the 'recording' and that includes the artist. You know it's Best Dance Recording? It's not a songwriter's award but a recording category - the same as Record of the Year:mattafact:

Right but Cathy Dennis has it

16 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

Right but Cathy Dennis has it

Nope. The trophy is not just one. They each get one engraved with their names post-ceremony. Everyone who's part of the 'recording' gets one. Artist. Producer. Songwriter. Mixer. The one during the broadcast is a prop but the actual trophy with their solo names and titles are given to them at a later date.

• Like 3