Britney spotted at Jamie's house in Louisiana (Video)

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think at the end of the day they’re just a normal family.. they fight, have problems but well.. it’s better to be this way. Britney is still trying to get her life back out of the conservatorship. 

Yes. I was thinking the same thing. Like, don't we all have family issues? And some of us have problematic and dysfunctional families but doesn't mean we stop being family, right? I mean, I don't know

At least she seems happy and is not alone, not alone, not alone  

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, Catalin said:

Free Britney movement over and over again:

tenor.gif?itemid=5401671

I mean, the fact that they're together there doesn't mean it's ok that the conservatorship exists nor removes the fact that Jamie still has a restraining order from Britney's sons or that Britney went to court last year to ask for an evaluation

• Like 9

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

1 hour ago, porcelaindoll said:

This is Jamie’s house, the old family house not Serenity. Lynne got Serenity Britney bought while Jamie stayed in the old family home which is this house in the video, not Serenity. 

I'm talking about the beginning of the video when Britney's with Jamie. I strongly believe that is at Serenity. Yep, the rest of the video is at their old house. Have a good day, baby 

2 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Britney definitely should take issue with Jamie and his abuse of power over her life, but she can still spend weekends with them. Our girl is a sweet and kind hearted southern girl and she's never one to like hold grudges. She may be upset with someone but that's it. She's never like oh gtfo of my life - like no, she's not like that.

That does not make Britney a sweet southern girl who does not hold grudges, it makes Britney someone who has normalized the abuse she has from her family.

I understand Britney seeing her father in the future, but its weird fighting him in court and destroying his reputation while still having a relationship with him.

Yes we all have dysfunctional families but its more than that with Britney. The conservatirship, taking her kids away, and abusing her kids.

• Like 9