Female Song Of The Decade 2010s - Brackets: Round 3

Round 3  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Ok now you’re starting to be like Jordan trying to make lil old town road happen :mattafact:

My Little Pony already happened and is still happening. :lessons:

Soon enough it will be up their with the greats Sailormoon, Powerpuff Girls, Totally Spies, Sky Dancers, and Starla and the Jewel Riders:barbie:

9 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Wat is dat :zoomzoom:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbURoA0umWLWcPum4sygF

I was in college when it first started (Nickelodeon) - I think Femme Fatale era i'm not sure, it just happened at the wrong time in my life cause I was busy with other things and other hobbies so I kinda skipped it during it's peak. Now that we're all locked up in Big Brother's house, I think I might give it a go now. :barbie:

23 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbURoA0umWLWcPum4sygF

I was in college when it first started (Nickelodeon) - I think Femme Fatale era i'm not sure, it just happened at the wrong time in my life cause I was busy with other things and other hobbies so I kinda skipped it during it's peak. Now that we're all locked up in Big Brother's house, I think I might give it a go now. :barbie:

The time is now :barbie:

Archived