Female Song Of The Decade 2010s - Brackets: Round 3

Round 3  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Like Gaga I too like having perfect delusions :mattafact:

Judging from around 1, Bad Romance will easily surpass Waka Waka and move on to the next round to face either Firework or Wrecking Ball (still uncertain) :tiffdrink:

Then Gaga has another entry with Shallow :tiffdrink: But Shallow is going against Hello by

Im really interested to see where this game will go after the initial rounds :tiffdrink:

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Judging from around 1, Bad Romance will easily surpass Waka Waka and move on to the next round to face either Firework or Wrecking Ball (still uncertain) :tiffdrink:

Then Gaga has another entry with Shallow :tiffdrink: But Shallow is going against Hello by

Im really interested to see where this game will go after the initial rounds :tiffdrink:

Bad Romance & Hello outimpacted and outsold :mattafact:

3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Wait what what Bad Romance and Hello is there part 4 already??? :lostney:

No I was telling that Bad Romance will easily be qualified to next round and then Gaga has another song on the bracket which is Shallow. But the difficult part is that Shallow is up against Hello, so I guess Bad Romance will be the only Gaga song in the next rounds :tiffdrink:

3 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

No I was telling that Bad Romance will easily be qualified to next round and then Gaga has another song on the bracket which is Shallow. But the difficult part is that Shallow is up against Hello, so I guess Bad Romance will be the only Gaga song in the next rounds :tiffdrink:

Omg Shallow vs. Hello I already don't know which one to choose. :wontcry:

Archived