Female Song Of The Decade 2010s - Brackets: Round 3

Round 3  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Wait i'm legit LOLing right now Chill gave me a Thanks react for my picks LMAO is that thanks cause I didn't pick California Gurls:gloria:

2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I was very conflicted but back in 2010 I stanned Problematic Gurls and being from California I just had to choose it :mattafact:

The chorus of California Gurls alone >>> some careers :tiffdrink:

I consider We Found Love Calvin’s Song, not Rihanna’s :tiffdrink: More like Calvin Harris ft. Rihanna :tiffdrink:

7 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I was very conflicted but back in 2010 I stanned Problematic Gurls and being from California I just had to choose it :mattafact:

I never liked California Gurls and I don't know why. I'm part Katycat but I just couldn't for some reason. :sobbing: I started stanning when Teenage Dream came out cause it was exactly during the period in my life where I just got back to college (my second time cause the first time I dropped out to focus on my online gaming career), and there was this cutie guy i had a crush on and we kinda had a fling and Teenage Dream was my song to him. Raymond if you're watching... :yasqueen:

Just now, Roxxy said:

I never liked California Gurls and I don't know why. I'm part Katycat but I just couldn't for some reason. :sobbing: I started stanning when Teenage Dream came out cause it was exactly during the period in my life where I just got back to college (my second time cause the first time I dropped out to focus on my online gaming career), and there was this cutie guy i had a crush on and we kinda had thing fling and Teenage Dream was my song to him. Raymond if you're watching... :yasqueen:

Peacock outimpacted and the single that never was :mcorangu:

1 minute ago, IUSAtonight said:

Umm "Love me like you do" obviously. Where's "Burn" btw? :tiffeyeroll: 

"7 rings" I think it was more impactful and "We found love", which is imo one of the most iconic Rihanna songs :mhm:

Btw stream my Frozen/Brightest morning star video :mhm:

I’m a flop fan and can’t believe I didn’t list Burn in my List of Ellie Goulding’s songs that overimpacted and outsold :fakewow:

2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I’m a flop fan and can’t believe I didn’t list Burn in my List of Ellie Goulding’s songs that overimpacted and outsold :fakewow:

Burn outeverything most of the songs you listed except for Lights. Flop fan indeed. :mattafact:

3 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

She would save her career if she pulled a Lizzo and released Peacock as a single 10 years later :mattafact: maybe then I would forgive her for everything she released after 2010 :mattafact:

You didn't like anything on Prism? Anything? How dare you. :mattafact:

Archived