Lady Gaga reveals 'Chromatica' album cover

On 4/4/2020 at 6:26 PM, IForgotYouExisted said:

I can't decide whether I like it or not.

Like, the album cover has got ZERO in common with the vibes of "Stupid Love", if her other songs have the same vibe, it will be a bad cover BUT if the other tracks are edgier and darker then it would make sense.

I dislike the contradictions between this artwork and the lead-single so far but I would need the entire album before I can 100% say if I like idt or not.

YES! She teasing us dark pop and we want black GAGA back
tumblr_mr7xpyLzjk1r3fv6wo1_500.gif

But yeah... Stupid Love "visuals" :runga:                                                                                        :embarrassney:

I love it. It gives off a strong warrior, bad ***** yet feminine vibe. Shes going to set the pop standard this decade. Take risks, be innovative and dont be afraid to think outside the box. Its very Gaga but pop has kind of been meh...i think Ariana Grande has been the only exciting thing. Its been all about Trap music. Even Taylor Swift is boring SNS but lover is BORING. Katy Perry tried to come back...boring. Kesha took a nose dive...the best we got is Selena Gomez...Wow. No wonder I keep replaying Doja Cats album (which is great)

Come slay us Mother Monster! 

lady gaga GIF

18 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

help me understand. Cause all I see is slayage!

The album cover is just a picture = quite pretentious dont know how to explain why.

During The Fame era, Lady Gaga was weird, with weird but flattering costumes. Still seemed cool and not exaggerated.

Starting with Born This Way and especially throughout Artpop, Lady Gaga's costumes were just plain hideous with the obvious and slightly pitiful attempt to be as outrageous and as weird as possible.

It's just try-hard and unflattering and ridiculous, like her meat-dress. :whatitellu:

I ACtually like he cover. It’s so fame monster/born this way vibes:) and I’m breathing for it. Hopefully, she’s working with redone secretly in this project. BP is great but I wasn’t really a fan of what he did in art pop. Hopefully he does better here. Hopefully the album will be a hybrid of fame monster and art pop that would be really interesting and dope. But anyways, great cover!:clap1:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block