Lady Gaga reveals 'Chromatica' album cover

I can't decide whether I like it or not.

Like, the album cover has got ZERO in common with the vibes of "Stupid Love", if her other songs have the same vibe, it will be a bad cover BUT if the other tracks are edgier and darker then it would make sense.

I dislike the contradictions between this artwork and the lead-single so far but I would need the entire album before I can 100% say if I like it or not.

• Like 3

I don't know what to feel but I kinda like the picture - as a picture - not the album cover. This is exactly how I felt when I saw the Born This Way album cover because I didn't see the connection to the title track. Now, I don't see the connection of this cover with Stupid Love:embarrassney:

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

I don't know what to feel but I kinda like the picture - as a picture - not the album cover. This is exactly how I felt when I saw the Born This Way album cover because I didn't see the connection to the title track. Now, I don't see the connection of this cover with Stupid Love:embarrassney:

Same. The photo is amazing but not sure if it’s cover worthy plus it’s kinda dark (lighting wise) it looks unfinished. It looks like it belongs in the booklet. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

It looks like it belongs in the booklet. 

OMG period!!! You're so on point puppy. :bigkiss: and it is kinda dark, yeah tea! It's not gonna POP when it's on cd trays on record stores unless there's like a mini pop up cardboard thing on it or like a standee of Gaga beside it.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

OMG period!!! You're so on point puppy. :bigkiss: and it is kinda dark, yeah tea! It's not gonna POP when it's on cd trays on record stores unless there's like a mini pop up cardboard thing on it or like a standee of Gaga beside it.

Exactly, it looks great closeup but from afar it’s not eye catching. I’m trying hard not to let my hopes down! :sobbing:

• Love 2
1 minute ago, puppylo16 said:

Exactly, it looks great closeup but from afar it’s not eye catching. I’m trying hard not to let my hopes down! :sobbing:

I hope this is like the alternate side of the booklet. It makes more sense if it is. You know the side that you see when you open the cd case, I hope that's it and not the actual front cover. :sobbing:

• Like 1
  • Leader
3 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

I can't decide whether I like it or not.

Like, the album cover has got ZERO in common with the vibes of "Stupid Love", if her other songs have the same vibe, it will be a bad cover BUT if the other tracks are edgier and darker then it would make sense.

I dislike the contradictions between this artwork and the lead-single so far but I would need the entire album before I can 100% say if I like it or not.

I think the album cover is offering a taste of the bigger picture. The entire project will probably incorporate this vibe. Stupid Love is just one piece of this puzzle! 

2 hours ago, Roxxy said:

She was born a human-motorbike hybrid, but that's fine because she was "born that way":clown: It sounds so ridiculous, but I genuinely think that's what her thought process was. :makeup:

• Haha 3
Just now, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Actually the "Born This Way" cover kinda makes sense. She was born a human-motorbike hybrid, but that's fine because she was "born that way":clown: It sounds so ridiculous, but I genuinely think that's what her thought process was. :makeup:

You actually make it sound legit, Singy. :comingthru:

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
47 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I hope this is like the alternate side of the booklet. It makes more sense if it is. You know the side that you see when you open the cd case, I hope that's it and not the actual front cover. :sobbing:

I hope so because I rather have the temporary cover then as that’s more eye catching.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block