Female Song Of The Decade 2010s - Brackets: Round 1

Round 1  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Sinned_88 said:

I will not stand for this Lana Del Rey diss :byetina:

Lorde made it to the list only because of Royals :tiffdrink:

1 hour ago, Lukass1896 said:

Great idea with these polls :yay: I love it :yeahhh:

But for me personally the 2000s were much better when it comes to music, pop-music and just pop-culture in general than the 2010s :mhm:- a little side note that nobody asked for :raven:

Reveal hidden contents

or maybe I'm just getting old :imok:

Who knows I might do a 2000s version after this :tiffdrink: But we all know if we conduct that here, Toxic is gonna take the medal :tiffdrink:

23 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

I can’t believe I just voted for two fatty perry songs

@ILikeChillinWithYou u win :billiebarf:

also waka waka has 2.4 B views not million 

she always garners so many views it’s insane chantaje alone has over 2 B views 

slumber party is shaking :ahhhhh:

Cus baby you're a firework :tiffdrink: 

And yes I noticed the typo error too but exhale won't let me fix it BECAUSE I ONLY GOT 10 MINUTES TO EDIT EVERYTHING :tiffdrink:

2 minutes ago, rik said:

this just in: turns out user @ILikeChillinWithYou didn't record any of the tracks on his latest thread 'female song of the decade', it was user @iAlwaysSingLive-marie. The stems leaked, it's all a lie

Hide contents

also sweetie just cuz u have the xtine vocals doesn't mean u have the appeal or stage presence like i do. i'm too busy selling fifty MILLION records

you've sold only 4 million, calm down wKySbEM.gif

2 minutes ago, rik said:

this just in: turns out user @ILikeChillinWithYou didn't record any of the tracks on his latest thread 'female song of the decade', it was user @iAlwaysSingLive-marie. The stems leaked, it's all a lie

Hide contents

also sweetie just cuz u have the xtine vocals doesn't mean u have the appeal or stage presence like i do. i'm too busy selling fifty MILLION records

So I got promoted from the Jessica Simpson to the Christina Aguilera of Exhale :tiffdrink: hmm I'll take it :tiffdrink: Wanna make this thread series a joint venture? :tiffdrink:

1 minute ago, rik said:

omg yes please

best female songs of the

1990s???

2000s??

2010s??

Yes we'll do brackets for each decade :tiffdrink: and these threads take too much effort so I'm dragging you in anyway :mcorangu: It seemed much easier in my head :tiffdrink:

2 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

no, sorry, I'm too busy sucking the ****s of multiple influential industry executives at the same time wKySbEM.gif

Your loss :tiffdrink:

1 hour ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

she always garners so many views it’s insane chantaje alone has over 2 B views 

slumber party is shaking :ahhhhh:

Lol. I still remember how people here were bragging about SP having more views than "Chantaje" in the first 2 days or something :mcorangu:

Archived