Jamie Spears looks fine... and alive!

zone

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He’s been in them for a while but she’s hiding his face. Of course he’s so great with JL’s kids despite his other grandkids going to court against him. 

Wheres her husband though, she’s been in isolation for two weeks at her mothers house and now it’s her birthday and he’s nowhere to be seen. 

22 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

He’s been in them for a while but she’s hiding his face. Of course he’s so great with JL’s kids despite his other grandkids going to court against him. 

Wheres her husband though, she’s been in isolation for two weeks at her mothers house and now it’s her birthday and he’s nowhere to be seen. 

Probably her husband as usual cuts down trees and hunts.

I don't follow her on Instagram but you mean she and her daughters are in this quarantine with Jamie? Does that mean Jamie is at Lynne's house with Britney? I hope that is not so...It would be terrifying if that were so.

How unconscious and irresponsible Jamie Lynn is to allow an abusive man to get involved in her daughters' lives.

28 minutes ago, joanhs said:

Are we sure thats him?? I mean the arms and body looks, but that beard!!!?? I don't think Jamie can grow a beard..

That's a good point, but who else dresses like that with a camouflage fox (I'm assuming it's fox) hat?

1 hour ago, srp448 said:

That's a good point, but who else dresses like that with a camouflage fox (I'm assuming it's fox) hat?

I don't know how Jamie Lynns father in law looks like, but to me, camouflage shorts and a tanktop could be any white man from that area....
EDIT: 
Jamie Watsons father got a little beard a while ago, could grow: 

4 hours ago, joanhs said:

I don't know how Jamie Lynns father in law looks like, but to me, camouflage shorts and a tanktop could be any white man from that area....
EDIT: 
Jamie Watsons father got a little beard a while ago, could grow: 

Jamie’s husband isn’t at Lynne’s it’s jamie senior... he always seems to wear arm-less tank tops. 

Archived